Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

lead acid battery reconditioning

Started by redriderno22, April 02, 2008, 10:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redriderno22

Recently I started some small experiments with the batteries in my golf cart.

the batts were only good to go check the mail at the end of my driveway, about a 1200 foot round trip.

before i tried anything on the batts in the cart i found some old car batts to do my experiments.

yes ive tried the pulse charging, over charging, new acid......ect, ect..

and yes i understand the chemical process inside the batts.

and have a battery analyzer to see any improvements in capacity.

long story short, after many ,many trials, destroyed batts, and months of test after test ive come up with an additive that will bring a junk batt back to life!
NO EDTA, NO lye, NO Epsom salts. as these do work to DE sulfate a batt, it destroys them in the long run.

now my cart lasts for nearly 4 hours at top speed! and keeps getting better!

I just wanted to post this to see if anyone else has put any thought into recycling batteries?
and if i need to patent my work?

thanks to all

jikwan

zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

ramset

The theme of this site is free to the people   sounds like you have something there!!  lots of bats out there lotta folks rejuvinating   lately see ads all the time on craigs list etc etc if you decide to share here God bless if not   same applies    Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Paul-R

Quote from: redriderno22 on April 02, 2008, 10:06:38 PM
Recently I started some small experiments with the batteries in my golf cart....
I just wanted to post this to see if anyone else has put any thought into recycling batteries?
and if i need to patent my work?
thanks to all
There is a lot on desulfating l(desulphating) lead acid batteries out there. Find out first.
Also, a lot of work on building lead acid batteries that do not deteriorate.
Paul.

redriderno22

over the past few months Ive read just about everything i can get my hands on about batteries

now my head hurts ??? ???

its intresting that most battery manufacturers do not use any additives?

some do but you pay more for the battery, way more

a method of desulfating batteries from years ago was to ad cadmium sulfate :o.

but i would rather not get cancer any sooner!

and yes i would like to share what Ive found but Ive put so much time into it, i hope all of you understand ;D

once i figure out how to get the test results in a format that i can upload ill show my results

thank you all for any input