Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

electric motor prototype produces well over unity using ......

Started by cameron sydenham, April 04, 2008, 10:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cameron sydenham

i am representing an inventor that has built an electric motor that requires @ 1000 watts and is producing @200 hp, 650 lb or torque at 1000 rpm/opm. looking for investement money to retain the remainder of the patents. any advice on where and who to talk to would be geat.

gyulasun

Hi,

If there are patents, can we possibly learn about the patent numbers please?

Thanks,  Gyula

shruggedatlas

Quote from: cameron sydenham on April 04, 2008, 10:38:18 AM
i am representing an inventor that has built an electric motor that requires @ 1000 watts and is producing @200 hp, 650 lb or torque at 1000 rpm/opm. looking for investement money to retain the remainder of the patents. any advice on where and who to talk to would be geat.

If you have a working prototype, you can get $1 Million that does not need to even be paid back and does not require the inventor to give up any equity.  Simply take the Randi challenge.

http://www.randi.org/

Once you win that, you will get instant world-wide publicity, and securing additional funds will be no problem at all.

All this, of course, hinges on whether or not you can prove overunity in a controlled setting.

hartiberlin

Be cautious with Randi,
you have to sign rather bad contracts then to get involved with him...
He also seems to get every right on your invention then
and could also put it in a safe and will never get published...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum