Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Letter To Dr. Phil

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 09, 2008, 05:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Dear Dr. Phil:

I just caught a snippet of the Dr. Phil Show...right at the point where you were dealing with a man who made hurtful and demeaning comments to his wife to such a degree that she felt her only hope to save her marriage was was the Dr. Phil Show.

After rightly condemning his conduct you then asked him one of your usual questions..."and how is that working"?  The man answered, "that's why I'm here".

You then announced to everyone, "anybody with function above the brain stem knows that when nothing is changing, you try something else".

Considering that the upcoming Presidential election is on the horizon, I felt the implication was that people who vote expecting a change that never ever comes, are brain dead.

While I am glad that you too have concluded that people who regularly vote in party based elections are spinning their wheels...how about a little more bedside manner next time huh ?

More 'voters' are now becoming aware that with the present level of corruption afoot, voting is actually counter productive...and the act of voting supports the very people scamming us.

I realize you biting implication was probably well founded, because the some voters continue their redundant behavior...but you must remember they have been conditioned to believe they should vote...but are not yet fully aware that their votes are never counted.

They know not what they do.

Although I wouldn't go so far as too say you owe 'voters' an apology...but it would be a magnanimous gesture if you were to invite some voters on to allow them an opportunity to convince you that voting can overcome the heavy influence on elected officials by money laden lobbyists (the second oldest profession).

Yours sincerely,

A recovering voter

HopeForHumanity

Ron paul most likely isn't going to make it, so I think we should vote, however not for the reasons of liking someone. I say vote for the person easiest to revolt against.
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

z.monkey

Man,

I have electile dysfunction.  I say we boycott the electoral process.  Clearly all nominated candidates are Illuminati, and were fraked either way we go.  So don't vote.  Send a message...

Spock for President...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

b0rg13

i agree just dont vote , but march and demand the priks come out nad face the music and be put where they belong, prison,...
... spock ?..i guess that would be a logical way to go.

in our contry nothing gets done in an orderly time, its all drawn out and gov departments are set up to solve problems and there never solved, yet when it come time to give them self a pay rise you can bet your ass its done in under an under and  HOUR, YES THATS RIGHT, JUST ONE HOUR, like ive said befor and ill keep saying it, ther are two ways to do something , the right way and wrong way, and even if it looks like the right way you can BET its %1 right and %99wrong, i find it incedibly interesting tat every time there is an incident of some kind the reaction is to make another gov department and increase taxes, the gov will push and push and never stops, they seem to forget with out us the people who they milk like cattle there will be no gov, the infest and take over anything and everything they can, there like a virus, this way of doing bussiness and ruling is SOOOOOOOOOOO backwards and cloak and dagger its unbeleveable for EG: globle warming the new terror/threat.....whats done about it ?, they tax us of course and then what? NOTHING, some real action would be to BAN gasoline and use electric cars, hows that for a simple answer ?, this biofuel bullshit makes even more green house gases and we just got one pump in our country a few months back and everyone thinks the gov is great that we introdused it yet the fuel cost the same , its no cheaper at all, and just latley its been on the news that we cant seem to find a relieable source to fill it up for people to use, the just passed a law here that any and every car forsale now must display a cert to show engine size and how far it will go in a liter of fuel and it gets a rating of one to five, this is to educate people about engine size and our gov says that by the year 2015 it will help people save $40 a week in fuel LMFAO, see the stupidity of tis, there not even adressing te problem there just letting it drag out for ever and ever, our countrys are run by a bunch of morons, now for our gov to set up this department and bring tis law to pass about this engine cert cost millions of dollars and i just gave a solution that cost nothing but about 5 secs of thought. not long ago we had a drought and so a gov department was set up to adress and bring ideas on how to handle it, tis department gets a weekly check yet there set up to meet once every 3 months lol , THIEFT!!!!.

i swear if the gov was set up to perform and stay in gov on there performance we wold not have one at all, i think if things are brought out into the open things would change basicly over night, the plastic prison idea ive talked about befor, you do the right thing or you go on public display, STOP ROBBING THE PEOPLE, im really dissapointed in just how many people are blind and dont see it. the gov dont work for us, we work for them, its ment to be the other way around.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Cap-Z-ro

The government is like a kool-aid stand...much like the one set up in 'Jonestown' by the not so Reverend Jim Jones, only on a grander scale.

Both have sold dreams but delivered death in the end.

By habitually endorsing members of exclusive clubs or gangs you lend your support to abuse of your fellow human being by people who's nature is to advantage of the defenseless.

They are easy to recognize if you are paying attention...giving evasive answers to direct questions is their stock and trade..

Don't drink the kool-aid.

Regards...