Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The TPU uncovered? (A PROBABLE technique.)

Started by pauldude000, April 09, 2008, 08:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kude

Quote from: sparks on August 25, 2008, 12:23:27 PM
@pauldude

When we series connect a torroidal choke with a dc load to filter out the hf where does the high energy of the pulse go?   The torroid core is said to magnetically absorb the energy of the ripple.  But after conversion of the voltage into magnetic energy where does it go from there?  The compressed magnetic field doesn't like being compressed so it expands and creates a conflict between the ambient magnetic field energy surrounding and penetrating the torroidal core.  This conflict of opposing magnetic lines of flux results in electro-magnetic radiation of very short wave lengths that penetrate the torroidal winding and travel off into the surrounding field as heat.  This energy is now quite transparent to the desired dc current flow.
   By placing a conductor inside the torroidal choke the pulse energy now results in a compression of the magnetic field within the conductor mass which acts as a collector.  The outflow of the magnetic compression energy can now be routed through the copper mass field to a desired observer as an em wave within the conductor field..  Unlike an iron core which would absorb the pulse energy by magnetic domain polarization in conflict with the ambient magnetic field,  the copper mass is able to compress in alignment with the kick spread and expand in alignment with the ambient magnetic field.  This creates a wave traveling within the copper conductor mass with a length equal to that of the primary kick coil length.
All we have to do now is create a beach for that baby to roll up on.  The permanent magnet may serve as the beach.  Also I would imagine a slit in the collector would result in the wave piling up.

http://users.tm.net/lapointe/HowItWorks.htm

In a Tesla coil primary, the LC (tank) is resonant, meaning it is tuned to one frequency. The inductor and capacitor in the resonant LC create a flywheel effect that lasts until resistive force decay it. The inductor holds the voltage magnetic (kinetic energy) wave and the capacitor holds the energy (potential). As voltage is pulsed into the LC tank  the amplified voltage is stored, and the frequency remains the same. The inductor part of the LC can pass this voltage or magnetic wave to another inductor in the secondary where the capacitor is formed by the earth's ionosphere and the ground. So the energy at this capacitor has to come from thin air and the ground. But the voltage is now that of the pulsed voltage, that is higher amplitude. The secondary uses the same frequency but less windings which also adds to the voltage jump.

When a resonant LC tank is first powered up it has a magnetic kick or pulse. Pulsing (rapid on and off)of power, like the spark gap) generates more power up kicks. The kick creates the pulse which is the high voltage spike. So the LC is what really creates the voltage pulse. This higher voltage can be maintained in the tank and passed to another adjacent inductor (the secondary). The AM band uses amplitude modification, which is (like) voltage amplification..

I guess an iron core isn't necessary because the resonant LC tank filters out everything but the tuned frequency of the coil and the inductor passes the voltage/magnetic wave to the secondary inductor cleanly. From what I've read if you use higher frequencies you don't want to use and iron core anyway. From what I have read aircraft use higher frequency than normal, 400 Hz, to keep component size down. I noticed this when trying to determine size of the windings etc. Using the 6000 Hz mentioned does result in smaller number of windings. I guess all the pulses make the output of a TPU look DC and the frequency is ignored anyway. Since the TPU is air core I assume it uses higher frequencies.

So what is the frequency to be used in a TPU? Whatever frequency is used should be crosschecked with a broadcast frequency to see if interference would be caused. 6000 Hz is used in phone lines. I found that the resonant frequency of copper is 26.520 MHz. http://www.chimorg.unifi.it/~chimichi/Cu.html This cross references with an experimental broadcast band. I have no idea what happens if that frequency is used in a TPU. Maybe a safe frequency to use is 5000 or 6000 or 7230 Hz. Maybe it doesn't matter what frequency is used.

When SM mentions pure frequency I think this article is what he meant: http://www.mtnmath.com/whatrh/node72.html The pulse can represent all frequencies at once. The implications of the pulse need to be looked at.

kude

I just wanted to add to my last post regarding pulses. I read somewhere that DC represents all frequencies. If pulses do too, then it makes sense that the output of the TPU is DC. The DC is created from pulses. Now if the pulses are violtage/magnetic they could be binding (potential) energy from somwhere or anywhere resulting in the TPU effect.

kude

http://www.mtnmath.com/whatrh/node72.html

Going back to the idea presented in the link and the 6000 Hz. If you manage to get 60 pulses a second then does that mean each pulse combines the energy of 100 wavelengths. I am just wondering if there is a straightforward formula. For example if six pulses per second were used in the LC tank designed for 6000 Hz, would the pulses have more amplitude because a 1000 waves have been combined?

I suppose a LC tank could have 6000 pulses with no gain in current per wave. If you lowered the pulses to 60 pulses per second would you gain the energy/current from 100 waves crushed by the pulse?

Unlike a Tesla coil where you want to crank up the voltage for the display, the TPU justs wants a modest voltage increase that can be used. I am just wondering if the voltage rise is done in the original primary circuit, and the rest of the coils are justs tanks to hold what was created in the first primary. It would really simplify coil design. Normally a Tesla coil uses the same frequency in both coils. I am just wondering if the secondary can use the number of pulses per second as its frequency instead of the primary's frequency if it is indeed wiping out a block of waves. We want to hold the pulses in the next tank. This requires further study.

kude

Sorry for all the posts, my composition time limit keeps expiring. I just want to finish my current thinking.

Maybe Tesla rules about using the same frequency in a primary secondary can't be changed. But if the secondary powers another primary/secondary, whose to say say the frequency has to be the same in this coil. If the voltage is okay then we want to gather current/energy. Maybe we use the frequency of the pulses now. Maybe it goes from 6000 Hz to 600 Hz to 60 Hz. Maybe it doesn't.

I am pondering all this. I would say your first coil and circuit and Hz lay the foundation for what happens in the next two coils. If your goal is decent voltage with amps/current, then the next two coils have to get you there.

I have to study the voltage people are getting from their pulses and with what frequency used. More study.

pauldude000

@kude

the frequencies used will be different from TPU to TPU. Different wire lengths, different inductance ratios, etc.. will all combine into different operating frequencies.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.