Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stubblefield coils (bifilar) and speculations

Started by Pirate88179, April 09, 2008, 09:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

protonmom

Oscar
I am sorry for the confusion.  I meant to say I hooked up the cu (pos) at the top of the coil, but then hooked up the NEG wire to the bottom of the core..in other words to the all thread at the bottom.   It was not the fe going through the core to the bottom...but that does sound interesting.  It was just a brain slip.  Copper pos wire hooked up at the top of the entire coil setup...and the neg wire of the DMM hooked up to the all thread which goes through the middle of the entire assembly...making that the fe hookup.  Yes, it was the exact same reading for the bottom core (bolt) as it was at the top of the core (bolt)  I just now checked the reading again.  WITH THE BLACK NEG WIRE hooked up to the core bolt instead of to the fe wire of the assembly, the reading is now .93 both top and bottom.  Don't know just what it means, or why the readings are good there at all and why not at the fe anymore, but perhaps it is cyclic?  We shall see as I have not, and will not give up.  Hope I  cleared that up and sorry again for being tired when I was writing that.   EDIT Remember though, the first readings as per my pic I posted was taken with the cu pos and the fe neg and no bolt in the picture at all.

protonmom

I bought a cheap analog meter the other day, but dont know a thing about how to read it.  If I were to take photo shots of the readings using that meter with or without the DMM would anyone here be able to read it by just looking at the pics?  I will try to not get the flash too bright, or get it out of focus.  I would like to hook up both the analog and the dmm at the same time but that probably would not work, would it???

Pirate88179

Protonmom:

I don't know if this helps or not but, in my 2 Stubblefield coil attempts, I found that my best reading always came from the cu wire (either end) and the core. (iron)

You might try checking continuity on all wires and to the core just to see that a short has not developed somewhere. (maybe you have already done this)

Like Jeanna said, we got great results in the early stages and then.....it seemed to dwindle.  I don't know why this was and I am pretty sure no one else did either.

That is why I followed someone's suggestion to add vinegar to the ground where my coil was buried.  Sure enough, all my numbers went sky high... for a while....then....nothing....end of coil.

We have a lot more to learn about these coils and I admire the work you are doing.  you had said you wanted to catch up to us on these experiments and, I believe you have.  Jeanna has a better memory than I but, I have seen what she has posted to you about our former efforts and I agree with everything she has told you.

Now, you are exploring new territory.  Please keep it up and keep reporting your results.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

protonmom

At 10:23 p.m.Eastern time (just now) I checked the DMM reading with the leads of the meter hooked up neg to fe and pos to cu leaving 10's open...and no core.  I will leave the meter running for a bit and hope the battery does not run down.
EDIT:  I forgot to include the readings... It was .52 on the V20
Jeanna, on the previous page where you posted the two files from Pogue, they do not show up all the way.  I thought maybe it was just slow, but I have tried and tried to get it to completely load to no avail.  I was wondering how (I think it was Oscar) someone could read the part of Nathan's handwriting when I have never been able to see it all.  Even the pages I thought I had saved from earlier did not have it all there.  Those pngs and gifs just don't load right.  Is there any way  you could put it all into a single pdf and send it on over?  I would thank you one million times.

jeanna

I will try
Here goes. this has made my page extremely wide. I cannot read anything all at once. I did not realize this would happen.

I hope this works.
jeanna