Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stubblefield coils (bifilar) and speculations

Started by Pirate88179, April 09, 2008, 09:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oscar

Hi protonmom,
Quote from: protonmom on August 14, 2009, 09:58:57 PM
....... the reading is now .93 both top and bottom. 
1) you should mention what was measured, Amperes or Volts?
Or give the scale/setting of the DMM. mA? V?

2) Yes your new AMM can be read from a photo. Just publish as high resolution as possible (never mind the file size, as long a it's within the upload limits)

It works like this:
the instrument has several scales with numbers on them.
You choose one of these scales using the settings-dial.
Example:
Suppose the dial of the instrument offers a "200 mA" setting.
Set the dial to this setting.
One of the scales will have the figure "2" or "20" or "200" written at the right end.
That is the applicable scale for the chosen setting.

Once you have selected a certain setting with the setting dial, you can forget about all the other scales apart from the applicable one.

Suppose the needle moves a quarter of the whole way.
It would point to approx. "50" on the applicable scale.
So the meter would measure "50 mA"
(which is the same as 0.05 A)

3) Yes you can use both multimeters simultaneously, one set to read Amperes, the other to read Volts.
First connect the meter you want to use for the Voltage reading. Note that its reading will drop dramatically, as soon as you connect the other meter (set for Amp reading).
That is normal.
If it is not clear to you why, I will explain it.

4) You can leave the instruments connected for days and keep them switched on. They do not need much energy. The batteries won't go down that fast, according to my experience.
The transmission was a '53 (Johnny Cash)

IotaYodi

@Jenna
QuoteIotaYodi, will there be one in FL?
Not anytime soon. Though I will hook up an scope to the probes when I get it and that should be shortly I hope. I am researching different coil configurations and conical capacitors. They may or may not be used for earth circuits. Conical capacitors are supposed to have a much higher capacitance.

You mentioned Earthquake and the associated sensation. A while back there was activity in the gulf. I was sitting at my computer and all of a sudden felt disorientated. Found out an hour or so later it came from the gulf and traveled to the east coast ( I live close to the west coast) and a friend of mine who lives close to Melbourne Florida said it broke some windows in the area. These waves must wreak havoc on the inner ear.   
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

jeanna

Quote from: sm0ky2 on August 07, 2009, 10:44:57 PM
i ended up at the bottom, because i made mine in the method described by Bill (even though he said to coil them back up to the other end...) i simply didnt have enough wire cut to perform that..

also, that would make it quadrafilar, not not bifilar....

I think you might be confused about how this coil is supposed to be built. By saying it would be quadrifilar, I think you are supposing that you would be adding another wire to those you already have.
If you were to unwind HALF of the coil that you have made, and re-wind the wire back to the top you would be much closer to the intended coil.
there ARE 4 wire ends, but there are 2 wires.
The beginning ends are called '10' - either one, and the finish ends are called 5 and 6.
This will automatically give you a stake at the bottom that you can pound into the ground.
You can also let the unconnected '10' wires stick up in the 'ethers' which he says to do. The '10' ends of the wires are not supposed to be connected to anything so they can perform as intended. (?)
I am now finding evidence that makes me believe that these are antennas.

I hope this helps to clear up some stuff.
(I really did read the patent every day for a long time.)

Quotei have since connected the 0-5 /1-6 without change to the operation.
I do not understand what you are referring to here, but it may be related to the quadrifilar question?? ??
or...
0-5 may be what we called '10-cu' and 1-6 may be what we called '6'. Please explain.

Thanks Sm0ky2. Keep up the good work.

@IotaYodi,
I love the idea of conical caps. I have it in mind to make conical induction coils after I settle my understanding a little about cylindrical ones first!

If you just pound a nail and piece of copper pipe into the ground an armspan apart and connect them with wires or aligator clips (the clips must NOT touch the ground!!!!) and read the scope reading when it is not storming, you would be adding a lot to our results.

- Interesting observation about ears. I guess an EQ must make a compression wave when it happens. I wonder if part of it an overtone of it is scalar? Maybe that is why animals get disturbed and the spikes are soo hard to catch.

hmm,

thank you,

jeanna

dllabarre

@Jeanna

Could you give me a range of frequencies (highest/lowest) you're getting from your coils?
And if possible, what range of frequencies have the most activity?
Just a general idea. 

Thank you,
DonL

jeanna

That would be a hard one.

This is what I find so interesting this year.

I have 2 planted with their stakes into the ground.
And, these show the same frequency as each other and as the plain EB on a given day.

Actually here is what happens.

the plain EB shows a frequency of lets say 2.4MHz on a certain day.
The Stubblefield EER will show twice that.
But if I only connect one of those coils to the EER at a time the frequency will be the same 2.4MHz.

What I think is happening with the doubling effect is that they are phased differently.
(I think I can use the word phase here.)
So, I see individual peaks from each one combined into a more complex one.
Maybe 3 would give me a 3 phase?
That would be 7.2Mhz, and I am not too sure I could read that!

But anyway, it is the ground that is telling the frequency, and the coil is picking it up.
If you were to collect all my pics and make sure you keep the day separate, you will see what I am talking about.
The volts are what is changing, I think.

I can double check the inside ones with the joule thief to see what
the radiant reception is between them.

I just got my LC meter and I plan to measure each one with all its
different coils arrangements.

I am wondering if a toroid can be mounted on a stake and if so, how much of a magnifier that would be. Bifilar, bimetal, with ends sticking up and wound  with a twisted center tap or series connection as with these NS coils.

Anyway, My plan, after I have the list of inductances, is to see what it takes to raise the voltage.
If the frequency is pulsed into the coil I want to find which one responds with the highest voltage, then refine it from there.

Lots to learn here!

jeanna