Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stubblefield coils (bifilar) and speculations

Started by Pirate88179, April 09, 2008, 09:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

Quote from: kevolts on April 12, 2008, 07:50:32 PM

@ All I was thinking if we hook the rods in series they short each other out, but if we hook each pair of rods to their own super cap and hook each super cap in series, we might be able to get unlimited useable energy once we have enough pairs of rods and super caps. As I said before I know next to nothing about electronics, so maybe a set up like this might not be able to work but for now I don?t see why not.

@ kevolts:

Supercaps to the individual cells and then hook them in series......that never crossed my mind.  It just might work!  The coils don't seem to have a problem with series but the electrodes did in my experiments.  I see what you are saying and that is really worth a try.  Great idea.  I know more about electronics today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow. I too am learning as we go here.

Bill

I remember  reading somehere that   the  rods  usually  short themselves out  if they are close together.   It  was  suggested  that there is  some kind of  vortex  action  going on .......and  that each rod should  be at least 6 feet  apart

gary   

Pirate88179

@ Gary:

My multiple electrodes are a little over 6 feet apart and I still could not get a successful series test.  I think that is an interesting concept about using the super caps and then hooking them in series.  As soon as I can obtain some more caps, I will give it a try.  Our bifilar coils do not appear to have the same problems from what I have seen so far.

I keep saying this but I am amazed that both my electrode set-up and my coils are still putting out energy for free.

@marco:

Yes, as Gary said, bifilar.  The wires are insulated from the iron core with cotton and also they are insulated from each other, and each layer of windings with cotton as well.  When dry, they put out a small amount of electricity just sitting there.  When wet, they put out a lot more voltage and power. (still a relatively small amount)

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jeanna

Quote from: -[marco]- on April 13, 2008, 04:05:13 AM
Many man in the past have written about things loosing weight in bifilar setups.

M.
Marco,
Do you have any references for this particular bifilar use?
Or are they not in english?
jeanna

Pardon

note I am way far behind you all. I am stuck on my E-cell. and until i can get the voltage i want, i don't want to move on. i have tested many different kinds of metal in earth. no luck finding what i am looking for.

so i switched to water cells. what i found was just touching water with either my copper or zink rod produced a voltage. and almost the total amount. it was higher when they were all the way in my jar but not much higher.  the problem i had in series was i would loose amps the higher the voltage got. i had my cells up to 7.96 volts but only had .15 mamps. using water only.  so i tried a cap in series and wish i had used more then 2 cells. what i found was the cap charged the zink with positive voltage. so now the minus was plus and the plus was plus. very little voltage and no gain.

does any one think i should try may be 6 cell in series with caps

resonanceman

Quote from: Pardon on April 13, 2008, 11:31:28 PM
note I am way far behind you all. I am stuck on my E-cell. and until i can get the voltage i want, i don't want to move on. i have tested many different kinds of metal in earth. no luck finding what i am looking for.

so i switched to water cells. what i found was just touching water with either my copper or zink rod produced a voltage. and almost the total amount. it was higher when they were all the way in my jar but not much higher.  the problem i had in series was i would loose amps the higher the voltage got. i had my cells up to 7.96 volts but only had .15 mamps. using water only.  so i tried a cap in series and wish i had used more then 2 cells. what i found was the cap charged the zink with positive voltage. so now the minus was plus and the plus was plus. very little voltage and no gain.

does any one think i should try may be 6 cell in series with caps

Pardon

What   is your  E-cell like?

I believe that   stubblefield  was working  with more than   galvanic  reactions .    I am looking for   similarity's  between   the earth  battery and   radiant energy  receivers  .

gary