Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stubblefield coils (bifilar) and speculations

Started by Pirate88179, April 09, 2008, 09:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevolts

Hi all I had two rods in the earth for about a week now. When I first had them in the earth I was getting like .377 vdc and .005 ma. This was the 12? (305 mm) long by ? ? (6.35mm) wide copper pipe north about 7? in the earth  and a aluminum 8? (203 mm) long by ? ? (6.35 mm) wide spike south also about 7? in the earth. I switch from aluminum to steel (about the same size) because it seem when I pump the steel in and out of the earth it kept its built up charge for a longer time than the aluminum. I tap my two fingers over the steel spike to simulate vibrating the spike to see if it would increase the power of the rods. Sad to say it did not; it looks like only pumping it in and out of the earth will do that. Now just sitting in the earth it is up to .950 vdc and .180 ma. I think its like what Stubblefield said the longer you have them in the earth the better it becomes at tapping the power. Be it the rods or his coil.

@Jeanna thank you for the list I will try to get some Carbon and Magnesium as soon as possible.

@ All I was thinking if we hook the rods in series they short each other out, but if we hook each pair of rods to their own super cap and hook each super cap in series, we might be able to get unlimited useable energy once we have enough pairs of rods and super caps. As I said before I know next to nothing about electronics, so maybe a set up like this might not be able to work but for now I don?t see why not.

Pirate88179

@ kevolts:

Supercaps to the individual cells and then hook them in series......that never crossed my mind.  It just might work!  The coils don't seem to have a problem with series but the electrodes did in my experiments.  I see what you are saying and that is really worth a try.  Great idea.  I know more about electronics today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow. I too am learning as we go here.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jeanna

Quote from: kevolts on April 12, 2008, 07:50:32 PM

@Jeanna thank you for the list I will try to get some Carbon and Magnesium as soon as possible.
Bill's the expert on that one.

Quote@ All I was thinking if we hook the rods in series they short each other out, but if we hook each pair of rods to their own super cap and hook each super cap in series, we might be able to get unlimited useable energy once we have enough pairs of rods and super caps. As I said before I know next to nothing about electronics, so maybe a set up like this might not be able to work but for now I don?t see why not.

It is interesting, I did this sort of thing -but different-the other day.

Here is how it worked. - (Inside on the table)

I hooked 2 supercaps in parallel to each other right on the 5,6 wires. The 5 cu is the positive. I kept them on for a few minutes because supercaps fill and empty slowly, so the 2 caps were filled to about 70% of the voltage of the coil. but there were 2 of them. both filled equally. So, each cap had .570vdc in it. That is still too little to do much.

Then I hooked them in series.

They did not turn the cd motor I have so I tried to check out the amperage, but that just drained them out. (That is only because of the way the amps are perceived by the meter.)

Although they did not make the motor turn, the little bit of foil that is stuck on the spindle like a propellor jumped, which is exactly what it does when there is almost enough juice!!

I will continue with this. It is a good idea, I think. At least a good idea for learning stuff. ;)

jeanna

turbo

Are you guys using bifilar coils as in two wires wrapped next to each other or as in one wire wrapped around a rod?
Bifilar coils with two wires and it's cancelling action is claimed to be the missing link between the electric,magnetic and gravity field.
Many man in the past have written about things loosing weight in bifilar setups.

M.

resonanceman

Quote from: -[marco]- on April 13, 2008, 04:05:13 AM
Are you guys using bifilar coils as in two wires wrapped next to each other or as in one wire wrapped around a rod?
Bifilar coils with two wires and it's cancelling action is claimed to be the missing link between the electric,magnetic and gravity field.
Many man in the past have written about things loosing weight in bifilar setups.

M.

marco

The  Stubblefield   earth battery that  we are  trying to    figure out  is  2 wires ,   ( one copper one  iron)    wound  together   around an iron  core .   
There is a copper sencondary  then wound  around  the   bifilar   windings .

gary