Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stubblefield coils (bifilar) and speculations

Started by Pirate88179, April 09, 2008, 09:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

@ Gary:

See?  I think you are on the right track here.  Thinking about what Stubblefield had available to him and now, what we have.  What I mean is if we now have available some things he didn't even dream of, it does not mean that they are better, or worse...it means we have to find out.  Like I said earlier, I want to know how this power is generated (if possible) and then we can change stuff to maximize the "effect".  I'm all ears.  Maybe we will find out that if we use a wire made up of something not available to NS then, it will be much better.  Supercaps?  NS did not have access to them.  This is going to be interesting.

Jeanna:

Good going!  You are getting some good power there!  (Nice pics)  Let me see if my math is correct now.....850 mvdc=.85 v.  A very good number!  19.8 mA is as good (or better) than what I am getting!  I think we are on the right track here.  This is gonna be fun.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

resonanceman

One  of the things that  my  theory  is about    all the  magnetic  fields  should  charge the   iron to a slightly  more than the copper ........this should cause a small flow  of  current  from  the  iron to the copper with each cycle .

So far I have not  found  any  AC  in my cap .......at least not  using  both  meter leads .

I do get  AC readings  with my meter  using  just  1 lead ......  I don't  know if this is a quirk of my cap  or my meter .

Aluminum / iron / cotton          Aluminum   .011 V     Iron  .014 V
Aluminum /copper /cotton      Aluminum  .030 V     copper .015 V

I  had already rebuilt   my cap with different  plates when I started  recording these  so I don't have any  reading for  copper /iron  but  they were higher if I  remember right .

gary

Pirate88179

Gary:

I agree.  When we discussed about galvanic action earlier, the only thing that does not fit is the destruction of one of the metals involved.  So, possibly this is a "sort" of galvanic action that is not destructive yet produces energy due to the differences in the copper and iron.  I am not speaking like I know because I don't.  That's what this topic is for....exploration into the unknown.  Later, I will post more about my digital meter and the ac.  I will tell you what scale I am on, etc.

Bill

Pirate88179

@ Stefan:

First, my 19mA is not near the highest seen here on ou.com for this type of coil.  Jeanna is getting a little better than that, and someone, I can't recall, was getting around 80 mA's.  (much larger coil)  The size of the coil in the photo was (I am going to do this in metric for you Stefan)  30.5 cm long (12") x 2 cm diameter (almost an inch).  This has two layers of windings of bare copper and iron wire. (about 30 feet of each)  This thing gives off energy when dry!  It is much higher when wet but it will continue to produce energy when just sitting there.  I will produce another video featuring this new coil set-up soon.  To hook it up, in the begining, I just measured between the copper and iron wire to get my readings.  Now, for some unknown reason, I have to measure between the iron wire and the iron core to get this same readings.  It is almost as if the polarity has shifted from being both wet and dry.

Bill

jeanna

Quote from: resonanceman on April 10, 2008, 12:50:26 AM

so I made a  capacitor

So  far  I  have  only  checked  cotton  for the insulation ....

So far  I am  trying to see what I can get  dry  ..........non  galvanomic ............but  I  can  switch  to wet ;later  if  needed .

Cotton makes  a VERY poor  capacitor insulation  .   I can  charge it  up with about 20 V  and  half the  charge is gone  within  a second  or so .

I  am  thinking  of  testing them  with  a plastic  insulator next gary

Gary,
One of my plans in the beginning of my work with the NS coil was to copy what NS did as closely as possible. I wondered out loud what the cloth would be since NS did not specify. Hans told me that he has had his hands on many insulated wires from that time and the cloth they used was silk. Now, silk has always been very expensive and cotton has been cheap since the late 1700 maybe mid 1800's but it was always cheaper than silk. I figure the electric guys would not have used silk unless it worked better.

So, my first 3 coils were lined and wrapped with silk cloth.

The reason my recent coils have been putting out is that I have been using cotton. As soon as I switched the readings went up to where everyone else's were.

Silk is much thinner, and it flies up in my face when I tear a strip it is so filled with static and therefore a good dielectric, but it just does not hold the water that cotton does. Not only does the cotton hold more water, it absorbs it from the air.

So, I would like to see your capacitance test done with silk, since there may still be a reason to switch back to it.

jeanna