Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

video replication project

Started by zerotensor, April 10, 2008, 05:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerotensor

OK.  I want the TPU to be real.  Sometimes the best way to progress an agenda is to vigorously attack it.  It's the "red team" kind of approach.  In that spirit, I embark upon the following project.

It has been stated that no battery technology available at the (supposed) time of the SM videos was capable of demonstrating the observed power.

Well, I did a few calculations, and here's what I found (perhaps this is naive;  let me know).

A decent 9V alkaline battery will yield at least 300mAh of energy.
Let's take (13) 9V batteries and wire them in series.  This should give us:

13 * 300mAh = 3.9 Amp-Hours of energy at
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My hasty calculation was totally wack.  The total amp-hours will stay the same, at 300mAh.

13 * 9V  = 117 Volts.

So, the question is, can we replicate the demonstration using a "coil" made out of the innards of 9V batteries?

Theoretically, we should be able to produce about 1 Amp stable for about 20 minutes.  Overheating would be a problem.

A 9V battery is actually made of 6 AAAA batteries in series.  Break one apart if you don't believe me.

Make a video!  Follow the script of one of the famous SM vids.  Then peel off the electrical tape and show the AAAA cells.

--I REALLY want the TPU to be real, but let's red-team it properly.

zerotensor

This stripped-down 9V battery weighs 36.5 grams.

infringer

REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

aleks

zero-tensor, 13 batteries will only deliver 300mAh at 117 V, not 3.9 Ah. At 3.9 Ah it would be 9V.

MACEDONIA CD

hm 
BRAVO
  HAH   HA  NOW  WE  ALL  BE  STUPID   IN  THIS FORUM   SO MANY   YEARS   WE TRAING TO FIND  AND NOW    SOME TELL IS  BATERY OK   HOW  WE ARE  SOO  STUPID   HA HA HA     THING  THIS   WAY    YOU  PUT BATERY  IN THE   6 "    TOROID  FORM   AND  PUT  300 WATT LOAD  IN THIS  AND  HOW LONG  TIME  WE BE  WORK    5 SECOND  AND  THE   PUT ATHERE  NEW BATERY  HMM   HEY THIS DIVICES OF <,S.M>>  IS  OLD THEORY OF  SOME OLD  MAN   
THIS THEORY  IS VERY OLD  AND NOW   mr Steven Mark   is find the  practical  way  to prove  this  old theory <<thanks  to   that gay  ho has  explore this theory   in the late   20's   this   theory came  be real """"""""'"' 
i said  dis way   THIS  <<TPU>>   WE BE  LOOK s  in  like   generator  for dc voltage

IS  NOT  ORDENERY  TRANSFORMATOR 
IS NOT  BATERY INSAID
ONLY  GENERATOR   T.P.U
THING  IN  THIS WAY 
OK  to start  this  divices   you need some   push energy     but only for start    <<may be put  insaid  small batery >.

BUT  THIS  NOT  IS MEANING THAT  HAS   ONLY  BATERY   
IS NOT POSIBLE  SO STRONG BATERY TO PRODUCED  SO POWERFULLL   V  AND  AMPS  THERE   <<AND  TO WORKS   LET S  SAY  30 MIN CONTINUES   TIME  WHIT  300 WAT   OR MAYBE  MORE  LOAD  OUT
;D ;D ;D

we