Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inventor Develops an Electrical Apparatus That Produces FREE Energy

Started by teofilius, April 11, 2008, 02:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mfred68

I am not sure about this idea i have,
before i start, is back emf from a coil stronger than the original input in wattage terms?

if so, what would happen if its at all possible to capture this BEMF and feed it into a second coil as a drive current, and as it dies off, the second coil will also create BEMF, and then capture this now stronger BEMF and feed it into a 3rd coil as a drive current and then capture the stronger BEMF of the 3rd coil and so on...

is this possible, and could this be a way of amplifying the power?

just a thought, but im not 100% sure about BEMF if it gives more power than the input as im still new to all of this.

supersam

@ALL,

irecently went to tampa and having seen this same article somewhere on the internet, i believe it was here but it could have been somewhere else, so i tried calling the number given several times and got no responce at various times.  wish i could have gotten ahold of him while i was down there but to no avail.  unfortunately structural steel office building jobs don't last but a few weeks and so back to north alabama i went.  sorry but i just have to wo0nder about leaveing a contact number in a press release, and not having anyone to answer the phones ever.  this one still makes me wonder.  more work coming up in florida again next month maybe i can check him again.  but this has been floating around for alot longer than the newly dated press release, however it is definitely the same information and contact info with no one around.

lol
sam

DougieResearch

Hi Everyone,

This is Douglas, the Duplicator inventor.
Thanks you Wattsup for inviting me. I will try to answer as many questions as I can.
However, at the time of my press release, my project was only within the scientific stage(exploring and refining this new science), now I am in the engineering stage (establishing preferred designs).
Unfortunately I cannot get too technical at this time. Sorry for the phone calls... It is better to contact me via email.

The Duplicator Series consist of;

Merger Duplicator
Resonator Duplicator
Isolator Duplicator

As for "the missin link" this involve the removal of the ferromagnetic core from efficient electromagnetic induction.

Wattsup, thanks again...... lets talk free energy.

ResinRat2

Hi Douglas,

Thanks very much for coming on this forum, we appreciate that.

You know what we want: as much information as you can possibly give us. So we are all ears.

Thanks ahead of time for your efforts.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Dansway

Hi Douglas!

Welcome to OU.COM!

QuoteAs for "the missing link" this involve the removal of the ferromagnetic core from efficient electromagnetic induction.

Anything you could talk about would be great.  At what point are you in the patent/development stage of your tech?

QuoteMerger Duplicator
Resonator Duplicator
Isolator Duplicator

Are these three separate circuits or one circuit that does all three things?

All the best,

Dan