Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Special battery charguer, Is this possible to do?

Started by Magnethos, April 11, 2008, 06:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

Look at this:

If this possible? High Volts don?t mean hundreds of volts, instead it means more volts than amperes. But I can give the exactly amount to the device of volts and amps.

This is possible to do? I have 2 cells, one giving a good amount of volts and the another a good amount of amps. Can I make a fussion to give the needed energy to the battery charger? How?

pese

for the "normal" pysical lows, you can only
transfer, charge, ore transorm. the POWER
(sy "Watt" that you have in the souce to send in the INPUT
of "carger transorormer or other devices)

In any way if you transfore , caharge ,or store in battery /condensor
and so on.
ONLY  the Watts comes out (less losts), that you put insige.

Any transformation of Voltages OR currents  withcahange the 2. value.
So in any way the Voltages muiltiplied with the Ampers will shown you the WATTs (Power)

V timme Amps = Watt (vA).

Ify you charge batteries  or condensor ,  and use the to power devices with them.
You will als calculated the time, that you charge AND he time to "deload" the charge (unload).
So you have an Value as. Watt/hours.  that will compared  Input to output.
Normal batterieas (cad , lead enz. you must calculate about 20 % losses.

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Koen1

Quote from: Magnethos on April 11, 2008, 06:21:08 PM
Look at this:

If this possible? High Volts don?t mean hundreds of volts, instead it means more volts than amperes. But I can give the exactly amount to the device of volts and amps.

This is possible to do? I have 2 cells, one giving a good amount of volts and the another a good amount of amps. Can I make a fussion to give the needed energy to the battery charger? How?

Well you're being a little too vague for me; what eactly do you mean?
Do you mean to say you have 2 power sources of which one outputs voltage at almost no amperage, and the other
outputs amperage at almost no voltage, and you want to combine the two to get the combination of voltage and amperage?
That won't work. Like Pese says, you can only transform one into the other. So if you have many volts, you can
trafo them into lower volts higher amps, and if you have many amps you can trafo them into higher volts lower amps,
but simply adding the voltage and amperage of two seperate sources up doesn't work. You could wire them to seperate
transfomer primaries I guess, and trafo the voltage down to a lower voltage at acceptable amperage, while you trafo the
other sources' amperage down to lower amps at acceptable voltage, and then take the resulting combined output
off the secondary...
But that's not exactly the same thing as sticking the volt cell on top of the amp cell and getting volts plus amps out.

For the rest of your question, it is a little bit too vague for me to answer.
Please rephrase more clearly?

triffid

What it looks like to me is that you are asking if a step up transformer and a step down transformer
can be combined into the same box giving you two very different outputs.I would say the answer is yes to getting two different outputs from the same box.But it takes a lot of work to design the circuits
and build the device.It would be a custom job.Triffid

triffid

Try to find a book on electronics design or a physics book with an electronics section in it.Start at the library if you can't afford to buy your own.triffid