Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oil-ahaulics Anonymous Welcome to overunity.com Please introduce yourself

Started by infringer, April 12, 2008, 04:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeoscienceStudent

The little motor I made, I got the idea off of utube.  It's already on there by several people called "mono polar" or "unipolar" magnetic motor.  I actually received help by one of my instructors to finally get it working right.  I received an "A" on my report and the instructor took one of the motors home with him.  Another instructor let me know he's going to keep an eye on this latest development because he's Pro-energy change professor too.  There is also a Spanish teacher who referred me to a book and another student who referred me to one "Plan B"  that was similar to the research I did.
We are encouraged at IUS to think outside of the box in the Geoscience Dept.  I know that politics do guide the education though as my Biology teacher explained to us, yet it did not stop him from letting us know other theories besides Darwin anyways.
We even had David Hurst Thomas (Curator of Native American Museum, 4 Phd's in Anthropology) come to talk about his book, "Skull Wars," and he brought up about how scientists and education are enmeshed in politics, and often not quite so ethical in the name of "the greater good."
His book is really enlightening.
My neighbor and I are serious about finding a way to get off the oil.  We only have about 41 years of Petroleum left, eighty something years of natural gas and 235 years of coal (2002 figures, Goode's Atlas 21st ed.) at the present rate we are using it.
Hydrology is often obtained by burning coal and petroleum and not readily availably to public.
Some of the cars that are hybrid are anywhere from $13500 to $108000. Some are not out until 2009.
Wind energy runs often at about 30% efficiency.  We own 60% of shale oil but it's not as efficient or economic to obtain as petroleum which is why many countries switched. (China and Estonia currently still uses shale oil.
Solar energy beside being expensive has had problems with leakage of water tubes.  Passive solar energy is ok though. Solar energy also is absorbed by oceans and the movement of warm water to cold can be harnessed as energy also, not to mention, solar energy causes wind due to warming causes lower pressure, and rising of air, thus high pressure cool air moves in to replace it (Hadley cells).
If you look up Magnet motors utube, you'll find all kinds of little gadgets.  Even a hybrid magnet motorcycle by Japan.

TheOne

Today I got a new car (honda civic 97). My other one is a big 6 cyl. I am tired to pay for oil. I just downgraded my car (less luxe, no leather, no electric stuffs). Its a pain at the beginning but I will able to finally do my HHO cell in the next following week!

With my other car I just have no room to put anything inside the engine bay!

My first thing I will do is to put my MOD Catch Can, I made a filter and filled with silica gel, to do the same as the condensator. I cannot wait to see if I will catch stuffs with that thing!

After that I will connect my HHO cell on the catch can to send the HHO in the PCV valve instead of air filter.

Then, I will need to do the EFIE circuit for hacking the oxygen sensor.

I hope all this will help to do better mileage!

I was wondering if its possible to separate the Hydrogen and oxygen so to put the hydrogen inside the PCV and the oxygen inside the air filter?

GeoscienceStudent

Here is what I'm learning in college.  All the following observations come from textbooks and teachers:
A wild frenzy went up amongst scientists when Alfred Wegener stated his theory of continental drift.  He was a meteorologist and came forth with proof showing how the continents fit together and fossils of same-types in now separated continents.  Scientists argued he was not a real geologist, did not know what he was talking about because he could not explain the mechanism how the continents moved.  In the 1950's the mid Atlantic ridge was discovered proving Wegener but reassessed and changed into what is now known as Plate Tectonics.
Darwin, who failed math, failed medical school and theology school finally was given a job thanks to his father-in-law as a naturalist.  On Galapagos Islands he noticed a variety of fossils but similarities to other species.  He wrote several books describing his theory of evolution. Another scientist, while suffering delusions from a malarial fever, wrote the same theory, but with greater detail.  The two met, but it was decide that Darwin would receive all the credit.  Biologists today admit his theory goes against the 2nd law of thermodynamics but state that under the curriculum accepted by Universities they have to teach the Theory anyways.  A physicisist argued that the 2nd law of thermodynamics when applied to the theory of evolution was debunked because it just showed what occurs due to the radiation and heat of solar rays.  He suggested that at the time electric bolts were flashing through methane gases and primordial goop that the solar rays had no effect on the results.  They have tried to copy this but only came up with 17 amino acids (it takes 21 to make a complete protein) and then it immediately fell apart, being too unstable. 
Scientists argue that the effects of man on the Earth are too insignificant and would not make any difference on Plate Tectonics, Volcanic Eruptions, or Earthquake.  This was a geologists.  Then in the very next sentence he describes how in Colorado they were having earthquakes and discovered it was due to putting contaminants, trash into a fault in Colorado.  They stopped the dumping, the earthquakes subsided.
Scientist disproved the bumblebee could fly.  It went against some law (I don't know which one).  The bumble bee refused to bow under the pressure of politically inspired scientists and continued to fly.
Scientists are arguing that perpetual motion is against the 2nd law of thermodynamics.  Yet in the same breath they send out shuttles loaded with satellites.  When they move at a particular speed at a particlular direction desired (previously calculated)  they let loose the satellite and it keeps moving that speed, that direction, not by any motor, or fire, or propulsion, until finally gravitational forces bring it down.  Where is the change from a hotter environment to a colder environment in that?  I'm still trying to figure this one out.  I suppose maybe one guy was right and really they are just Hollywood devised movies like Star Wars and the satellites aren't really out there and the World is flat, tomatoes will kill you if you eat them because 100% people who eat them die from car wrecks, strokes, heart attacks, murder, accidents, etc.  Heaviside component of energy is black voodoo energy and if a black cat crosses your path you'll have bad luck! 
Energy cannot be created, it is the 4th state of matter, but scientists are apparently speaking out of two sides of the mouth when they say it can't be destroyed.  If it can't be destroyed, then you should be able to recapture it, recycle it, thus use it over and over and over by regenerating your battery with it.  You should be able to capture energy while your driving from the circular movement of your wheels or even turbines set up to capture the wind you face while you move and resend the energy harnessed back to your battery or generator.  Why is this impossible and we are all called a bunch of crackpots saying we just broke the 2nd law of thermodynamics when we suggest this?

A Geoscientist Student who dares to be a "crackpot" and is working on a magnetic motor.

resonanceman

Quote from: GeoscienceStudent on April 19, 2008, 10:47:53 AM
Here is what I'm learning in college.  All the following observations come from textbooks and teachers:
A wild frenzy went up amongst scientists when Alfred Wegener stated his theory of continental drift.  He was a meteorologist and came forth with proof showing how the continents fit together and fossils of same-types in now separated continents.  Scientists argued he was not a real geologist, did not know what he was talking about because he could not explain the mechanism how the continents moved.  In the 1950's the mid Atlantic ridge was discovered proving Wegener but reassessed and changed into what is now known as Plate Tectonics.
Darwin, who failed math, failed medical school and theology school finally was given a job thanks to his father-in-law as a naturalist.  On Galapagos Islands he noticed a variety of fossils but similarities to other species.  He wrote several books describing his theory of evolution. Another scientist, while suffering delusions from a malarial fever, wrote the same theory, but with greater detail.  The two met, but it was decide that Darwin would receive all the credit.  Biologists today admit his theory goes against the 2nd law of thermodynamics but state that under the curriculum accepted by Universities they have to teach the Theory anyways.  A physicisist argued that the 2nd law of thermodynamics when applied to the theory of evolution was debunked because it just showed what occurs due to the radiation and heat of solar rays.  He suggested that at the time electric bolts were flashing through methane gases and primordial goop that the solar rays had no effect on the results.  They have tried to copy this but only came up with 17 amino acids (it takes 21 to make a complete protein) and then it immediately fell apart, being too unstable. 
Scientists argue that the effects of man on the Earth are too insignificant and would not make any difference on Plate Tectonics, Volcanic Eruptions, or Earthquake.  This was a geologists.  Then in the very next sentence he describes how in Colorado they were having earthquakes and discovered it was due to putting contaminants, trash into a fault in Colorado.  They stopped the dumping, the earthquakes subsided.
Scientist disproved the bumblebee could fly.  It went against some law (I don't know which one).  The bumble bee refused to bow under the pressure of politically inspired scientists and continued to fly.
Scientists are arguing that perpetual motion is against the 2nd law of thermodynamics.  Yet in the same breath they send out shuttles loaded with satellites.  When they move at a particular speed at a particlular direction desired (previously calculated)  they let loose the satellite and it keeps moving that speed, that direction, not by any motor, or fire, or propulsion, until finally gravitational forces bring it down.  Where is the change from a hotter environment to a colder environment in that?  I'm still trying to figure this one out.  I suppose maybe one guy was right and really they are just Hollywood devised movies like Star Wars and the satellites aren't really out there and the World is flat, tomatoes will kill you if you eat them because 100% people who eat them die from car wrecks, strokes, heart attacks, murder, accidents, etc.  Heaviside component of energy is black voodoo energy and if a black cat crosses your path you'll have bad luck! 
Energy cannot be created, it is the 4th state of matter, but scientists are apparently speaking out of two sides of the mouth when they say it can't be destroyed.  If it can't be destroyed, then you should be able to recapture it, recycle it, thus use it over and over and over by regenerating your battery with it.  You should be able to capture energy while your driving from the circular movement of your wheels or even turbines set up to capture the wind you face while you move and resend the energy harnessed back to your battery or generator.  Why is this impossible and we are all called a bunch of crackpots saying we just broke the 2nd law of thermodynamics when we suggest this?

A Geoscientist Student who dares to be a "crackpot" and is working on a magnetic motor.

Geoscientist

I guess    your  classes are preparing you  for the real world  better than I  expected .

Or maybe  people are  becoming more aware of the  problems   than I  gave  them  credit for .

The  other day I was  at   the gym ..... I overheard  some talk in the locker room ... one  guy  was  talking about something  he was thinking of  doing ....... the reply from his friend was ...... you might as well go  for it , the  way things are looking   this world only  has about 20 more years . 

I hope  that  you choose to share    with  us about your progress with your magnetic motor .

If we are going to turn this  thing around ............we need all the  " crackpots "  that  we can get .

:)

gary 

GeoscienceStudent

Question:
This is geology.  It is believed that when subduction occurs in plate tectonics that the plate (basalt if oceanic plate) move down to such pressure that it finally gets hot and becomes molten magma, lava when it pushes back out to the earth's surface, then cools.  But pressure and temperature are inversely proportionate so this has caused Physicists to pause.  High pressure would result in cold and low pressure would result in hot.  Now when we have the sun hitting the earth, it warms up the air and it raises, thus lowering the pressure.  High pressure, cooler temperature from Hadley cells then move in (2nd law of thermodynamics at play here).  Because cool temperatures hold less water than hot temperatures, this also causes it to rain. 
In the space, we have a vacuum.  If you are on Mars, and facing the sun, it's extremely hot.   On the other side of Mars we have extreme cold.  Now unlike water, that holds it temperature for longer periods, land mass absorbs energy quick, then loses it quick too.  That is why the desert is hot in day, cold in night.  But in the desert, it is because the distance away from the ITCZ zone  why it is dry.  The ITCZ zone moves along with the sun's movement North and South and thus the trade winds towards that mid zone also moves.  Then we have the dead horse lattitudes where there is lack of winds.  Then we have another zone further north and south of winds and rain effects and also corialis effect that will direct the direction of the winds in accordance of the spin of the Earth.  I don't want to spend all day explaining this but take a look at space.  We have Mars issue that we have extreme temperatures both ways in space.  What is the change of Pressure?
Does this inverse proportion take effect in a vacuum, or under the Earth's surface, because according to these laws of Physics, Magma apparently does not exist, so someone is mistaken here?
Would zero point energy be a better explanation that takes effect here?
Can somebody answer this?
Is there a vacuum effect miles and miles under the plates?  That maybe that is why there is such energy force at high pressure.  There is definetely a magnetic attraction in all plates, we already know that.  YOu can tell if you get your compass out and figure out your declination from true magnetic north.  The Plate area under you will cause your compass to go off according to the turn of you declination.
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomagmodels/Declination.jsp
for declination.
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomag/
geomagnetism, you can get data on solar flare history, weather, geomagnetic history, etc.
I'm going to go now because I just came across some data for GIS I could use.
Beck