Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Planet-X survival

Started by Motorcoach1, April 13, 2008, 11:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

The reason the "aliens" don't just land and tell us what to do is because they have a non-interference policy which supports our free will.  They would help if we ask them, and we certainly could use some help.  Planet X is called Nibiru.  It's a rouge planet and only passes through our system every 3600 years.  From their perspective every time they pass our planet we are in a crisis.  Nibiru's population is made up of ascended masters and angels mainly living on the upper astral plane and higher.  To physical beings the planet would appear to be unpopulated.  This time they will be here for Earths ascension.  The Earth, as a sentient being, is ready to evolve to the 5th dimension, the upper astral plane.  So anyone who is not ready to ascend with the Earth will probably be destroyed.

So, I'm sure, y'all are asking "Where does he get this stuff"?  Well there is a lot of information on the internet, but you also have to find the right books.  But the best source of information is your own mind.  Reach up to your higher self, the I am that I am, and your Mental Body, and access the information in your soul.  It won't lie to you, but you may not be able to believe, or be ready for what it will reveal to you.

So if you want to find some stuff on the Galactic Federation and their non-interference policy search the internet for some of these terms.  Galactic Federation, Nibiru, Arcturians, Andromedans, Ashtar Command, The Brotherhood of Light, The Order of Melchizedek, The Great White Brotherhood, Sananda, Pleiadeans, Centaurians, Tau Cetians, Procyonans, Pegasians, and the Nibiruan Council.  There is a plethora of information on the internet.

OK, have fun with that, I know I do...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

NickT

Quote from: zapnic on April 17, 2008, 07:02:12 AM
this is so stupid
Myan Calendar
planet x

whatta hell is wrong

only mega Catastrophe has been 1.ice-age 2.big rock"asteroid" 3.big vulcano
so pick one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammoth

Hey there Zap.
Well since u have mentioned the Mammoth, and u refute the idea of a pole shift. One quick question. How do you explain herds of mammonths being instantly frozen in the Siberian region ? One of the more plausible explanations is that, they have lived in a warm climate, where during a pole shift, shifted their region into the north pole / cold region where they froze. The plants that they had for breakfast were intact, where the acids in their stomach had no time to disolve them.

energyfield

Is planet X and Nibiru one and the same. If they are then it is a big hoax according to
David Morrison ,NAI Senior Scientist (ref.NASA website)

Bulbz

Quote from: energyfield on April 17, 2008, 05:37:19 PM
Is planet X and Nibiru one and the same. If they are then it is a big hoax according to
David Morrison ,NAI Senior Scientist (ref.NASA website)

According to what most of us have been reading, yes they are the same thing.
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

z.monkey

Howdy Energyfield,

Yeah Nibiru and Planet X are the same.  But there is a misconception that Nibiru is the 12th planet in our solar system, it is not.  It's a rogue planet we encounter every ~3600 years.

OK, Mo Later...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!