Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HIGH QUALITY TPU DVD Video Released from Jack Durban

Started by Jdo300, April 14, 2008, 02:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aleks

Quote from: wattsup on June 27, 2008, 11:39:13 AM
How much power do you think one would need to create such a magnetorestrictive action (MRA). Is the power level small enough to fit inside a TPU? If the TPU does not use batteries, then any theory would have to start with 0 volts and work its way up. If it does use batteries, then the theory would have to start at that voltage level and work its way up. If the theory requires power that goes above and beyond any feasible power availability in a TPU, then the theory should be dropped or shown to comply in a new way to the TPU.

I know we all consider the gyroscopic effect of the TPUs and this can be thought of as an MRA, but it could also simply be the action of continuously pulsing a left then right coil. You may physically feel the pusling action but it does not mean it is an intentional MRA, but a byproduct of the overall effects.
No need for much initial energy, really, and it may start with a 9 volt battery since metal "rings" for a very long time, accumulating energy if in resonance. Acoustic waves in fact carry tiny amount of energy. The power of acoustics is in resonant modes, because they create static pressure non-equilibriums within matter, not attainable otherwise.  (please do not call it "magnetorestrictive" action - it is magnetoSTRICTIVE).

So, as I propose, TPU may be initiated both by direct magnetostriction (harder to control and balance) and by piezo-transducer (easier to control and balance). An iron wire can be used to create a controllable mechanical feedback - exactly what Keely did in his motor. But I think it may be totally unnecessary if the frequencies and toroid dimensions are in perfect sync.

Magnetostrictive action may also describe the "turbine" effect, because acoustics are relatively slow. For example, if "power limiter" of the device expects some parameter to reach some predefined value (e.g. power of acoustic vibration), upon connecting a load the acoustic vibration may lower due to energy going into electrical path and causing mechanical vibration to become lower, and so self-control system will further increase the power of acoustic stimulation - and this takes time and produces "turbine" effect. It is much like how voltage regulators work in the grid - when voltage drops, some parts of circuitry are "loosened" and voltage returns to normal state.

(ultrasonic metal cutting is similarly based on acoustic modes)

kames

Quote from: wattsup on June 26, 2008, 09:37:31 AM
@kames and poynt99

This would eventually have to be tested both ways otherwise we'll be going back and forth forever. Just know that on the right toroid there is another wire going into the toroid side bundle making five wires in the bundle. See my third image above.

@wattsup

Yes, there is a fifth wire that looks like coming out of that little toroid. It is also obvious from the screenshot I posted (it is not my screenshot, borrowed). That is a thin wire twisted around one main dark wire coming from the toroid on the left side. However, it is not obvious that the fifth wire is really coming out of the toroid because of the bad picture quality. Remember how many wrong assumptions were made before based on the low picture quality. There are no parallel connections that can be stated as obvious.

Kames.

wattsup

@kames

That fifth wire is coming from the white connector you can see on the floor of the inside of the TPU. It is going into the bundle of wires coming from the right toroid. It is not going into the toroid or coming from the toroid itself. It is only using the bundle to either travel to the back again or it is connected to one of the four toroid wires, inside that right bundle.

This is an odd wire and I am tempted to equate it to the center collector tap wire in ottos yoke tpu. This is the only wire I can see that is breaking the symetry of the tpu design.

kames

Quote from: wattsup on June 27, 2008, 04:04:14 PM
@kames
.....This is an odd wire ......

Agree with being odd and strange.

However, I cannot forget how many people, including myself, were calling the first open tpu built using saw blades and what it eventually became with better quality pictures.

Kames.

aleks

Note that The Hendershot Motor is also based on mechanical vibration (to be more exact, on impacts) - at least of all elements in the available diagrams for this motor, "magnet-iron bar" is the only "strange" element.