Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HIGH QUALITY TPU DVD Video Released from Jack Durban

Started by Jdo300, April 14, 2008, 02:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Quote from: IceStorm on June 03, 2010, 10:56:00 PM
Earth Magnetic field(0.3Gauss-0.6Gauss) or Thermal expansion/deformation ;)

Best Regards,
IceStorm

Yes, that too, but I have doubts the thermal changes are part of the explanation. IMHO -- The thermal related dimensional changes are to slow. Also, when heat is being generated our speeds have dropped below a useful level to make use of the wire movement.

It is amazing how much a single wire will move in our weak global field. Even more interesting to me is how much two mechanically parallel loops will move with magnets placed nearby.

sparks

This leaves me again asking the same old question is an electrical current dependent on charged mass carriers.  If a transverse electromagnetic wave creates an electric field that creates a current and this current then changes the surrounding magnetic field which then creates an electric field etc.  It is obviously unecessary to have any movement of mass to obtain an electrical current.  I am sure that the charged mass feels the current but it's movement is reliant on the current the mass movement is not the actual electrical current itself.  So the electrons may move at very slow velocities while the electrical current itself is moving mucn much faster in many different directions all at once. .  I believe that we need only to increase the density of charged mass within a given field to create an electrical current.  Say we clump trillions of electrons within the confines of a cubic centimeter.  The electrical current will flow from this polarized field in many directions.  When a conductor with a large amount of charged mass lies in an electrical current the mass moves along with the flow.  The force exerted by the electrical current is experienced by mass and work is accomplished.  It is like a pipe filled with water with a piston on one end and a pressure gauge at the other.  We push the piston in and immediately the pressure gauge registers the action.  The water at the piston end didnt move much but the pressure increase was instantaneous along the length and diameter of the pipe.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

EMdevices

Quote from: mmmm on May 29, 2010, 12:55:27 PM
Jack,
   BTW, the car I drove you in to the "mansion" was either a 1977 Silver Wraith Rolls Royce (black and brown) or a black 1994/1995 Cadillac STS.   Tell Kanzenbach I say hello.
  ~ MM

M., glad to see your memory is as sharp as ever.  Perhaps you can recall a few technical details related to the operation of the TPU devices that Steven built, that's what people are interested in over here, not the type of car somebody drove in.

EM

Mannix

EMdevices

House is important because its all about, location, location, location, as the Realtors say.  You never know, there could be high voltage power lines behind the house.   ;)