Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HIGH QUALITY TPU DVD Video Released from Jack Durban

Started by Jdo300, April 14, 2008, 02:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

EM:
     Thank you for all your reminders. I really do appreciate them.
  One thing that comes to mind, is that, as a TV's  UHF  antena can pick up signals using only a small wire loop,  could it be that we just have not hit on the RIGHT frequency to pick up the earths pulse, and using our devices be able to AMPLIFIY them? 
This I am still,  still ansciously hoping to discover.
   I remember a friend telling me a joke a long time ago, of how real estate is similar to sex... that there is no such thing as bad sex, or bad real estate sales,  but now, I just don't know, as things have changed.
                               NZ

forest

NickZ

All:
  But, with plenty of as yet untapped energy from the Aether. 
  As is stated in the Vortex Theory, electricity and magnetism are one and the same thing, caused by the power of the vortex, and are two sides of the same coin.
Spin anything and a vortex is created, and since it's the vortex that makes the world spin on its axis, and not the other way around, we may be dealing with a new and as yet not measureable energy.  There may be more than just electrons flying around.
  The kick as I see it is disrupting the existing field that WAS in equilibrium, and then lost into space, unless...
                                                                   NZ

EMdevices

@NickZ,   yes we can tune to any frequency and capture it's energy with the right "device" no matter what the frequency, however as the frequency gets lower the antennas get bigger which becomes a problem, but the earth definitely has it's pulses and there's energy available.
My advice to anybody working with very low frequencies,  don't use coils and capacitors, but rather tuning forks as the resonant element.   You couple energy to it through the right transducer, be it a coil magnet setup, piezoelectric, magnetostriction, etc...  you would obviously use one main capturing coil for the magnetic field, but it is not the element that is matched with a capacitor to generate a low resonant frequency in the Hz.

Just so you guys know,  Schuman resonances are very weak, but the powerline harmonics can be 10 times stronger even at 20 miles or so away from the lines.  chances are you live near powerlines within that radius, so why tune to weak Schuman resonance when you can pick up the wasted power line harmonic energy ? (e.g. 60, 180 240, 300, Hz  etc....all the way up in the khz range, probably up to 6 khz or so)

EM

NickZ

Em: 
  Great ideas, but what if tomorrow or next year or in two years there are no power line emissions?  Solar Flare, earthquakes, oil slicks, etz... REMEMBER?  Don't you think its about time to try on the rain suit, before the storm. 
  Back to burning whale blubber!  Been there, done that,...
tick, tock,  tick,   well I think you get the picture.
Might work.  Since I have power lines passing directly OVER my house, It may be worth trying, for now. 
  Only trying to be real,  still could be an altenative.