Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SERLS GIFT TO YOU ALL. FREE POWER AS YET UNTAPPED

Started by samzoelisa, April 15, 2008, 07:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samzoelisa

TO OBTAIN MORE POWER SO THAT A CAR CAN TRAVEL FASTER WHY NOT USE WHAT IS AVAILABLE THAT WE HAVE ALL MISSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE GOING TO PLACE THREE ALTERNATORS IN DUCKTED HOUSING WITH IMPELLERS SO THAT WHEN YOU DRIVE FASTER THE POWER GOES UP THE MORE POWER WE GET THE MORE HYDROGEN WE GET  AND THE MORE HYDROGEN WE GET THE FASTER WE GO AND THE FASTER WE GO ....ETC
THIS IS THE SOLUTUION TO THE POWER  PROBLEM IN AUTOMOBILES AND WE NOW GIVE IT FREELY TO ALL INVENTORS...COPYWRITE ,SERL 15TH APRIL 2008 .   WHY ? IN REMEMBERENCE OF OUR FRIEND AND CO WORKER WHO WAS MURDERED FOR THE KNOWLEDGE HE KNEW , WHICH LUCKILY WE GOT IN TIME ..............HIS KNOWLEDGE MAKES ALL THINGS WORK AND THEY THE FAT CATS KNOWN OR UNKNOWN MURDERED HIM FOR IT , THINKING HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNEW BUT IT IS NOW AMONGST ALL OUR GROUP AND ALSO KEPT IN VAULTS IN CASE WE ARE HURT . SO IN HONOUR OF HIS MEMORY WE DIVULGE THIS OUR LATEST AND MOST WE THINK IMPORTANT WAY TO ADVANCE CARS TO RUN ON WATER !!!!

VISIT US ON YOU TUBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95ThCLkzi0I

FROM ALL AT SERL.  IN WAYNES MEMORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nothing is impossible , forget the laws of physica as they were thought up by ill informed idiots 300 years ago .to go forward we must forget the past and if we can think of it we can and will make it .

ramset

Could not get on to your U tube tried several times 8AM -8 15 am EST USA  will try later   sad story [gross understatement] but a great Tribute    Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Creativity

ok :

let us make this car run on electricity only ,so fans will drive alternators and alternators will drive the electric engine of the car.

it doesn't matter if fan moves (together with the car)in not moving air,or air moves around the standing fan(car is parked but the wind blows on it)- we need only relative movement.So we take the electric engine out of our car an connect another fan to it.This fan will blow the air on the standing car and make other fans move,those other fans will drive the alternators and alternators will drive the wind making engine.So basically one fan is driving the other ones.Let us skip the fans and connect engine directly to the alternators as it is more efficient than a fan blowing on a fan.So basically u say "connect the electric engine to drive the alternator that will drive the same engine"...

u see the point?
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

samzoelisa

hi creativity 

Samantha here

I think you kinda missed the point a little . the idea is to have the alternators in the front of the car driven in turbine fashion,ok. they inturn turn water into hydrogen which powers the car , so far so good ?
well as the car goes faster the production of power goes up, and fed to electrolyser makes more hydrogen which powers the car  and as it goes faster the power increases and more hydrogen powers car so more speed etc  etc  .This is for long distance travel and as car is started up on normal small electrolyser as it builds up speed the smaller conventional electrolyser butts out and the bigger one cuts in.
what you are thinking off is the two australians who made a electric car , and re charged another set of batteries in a simialar manner and when full a circuit switched the chargers ove rto the depleted batteries ad infinuitum      and went all round australia till (so im told ) they were paid off to the tune of 50 million dollars not to produce it as an electric car .

Our problem has and always has been getting enough power this way it works extremely well .we will be building once our drawings are ready a prototype  to fit to our own family estate car . our aim is to tour britain with it all round the coast ,were an island !! and then start producing more in kit form , we do regard hydrogen as more efficient as a fuel than electric motors , why? well we live in a backward country and its cold and rains nearly every damn day here . so our cars have to be warm by using the normal motor and internal combustion system we get heat as much as we want , and honey i do like to keep warm.

so if you live in a warm place you make a electric car ,  us were sticking to hho,and good old internal combustion

have fun

Samanthaxx

nothing is impossible , forget the laws of physica as they were thought up by ill informed idiots 300 years ago .to go forward we must forget the past and if we can think of it we can and will make it .

samzoelisa

hi all

Sorry to hear you cant get to our you tube site ,,so please try this , go to you tube in browser click on videos at left side got to science and technology then type in easy hydrogen production and that should do it , BY THE WAY I AGREE WITH THE WIFE WHY WERE STICKING TO INTERNAL COMBUSTION , AS IT IS DARN WELL COLD ,MISERABLE ,DAMP ,SOD AWEFUL COUNTRY IS ENGLAND AND IF WE EVER GET ENOUGH MONEY WE WANT TO LIVE IN USA , OR NEW ZEALAND ...ANY OFFERS???LOL

ALL THE BEST
KEITH SINCLAIR