Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New informations by Dave Doleshal

Started by hartiberlin, April 16, 2008, 08:02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

posted by bolt Don Smith vids

Re: Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze
« Reply #368 on: Today at 04:44:44 PM »

go and watch my 3 videos i posted here some time ago before you do anything else on this subject.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2820531/don_smith_free_energy/
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

stevenDmark

Dear friends,

I am quite dismayed by the amount of time and energy spent on my invention!  I can not help but feel that this is my fault, however, I feel that I have made it quite clear that I CAN NOT and I WILL NOT share any detail information as I have been instructed.

Trying to get information through my former coworkers and friends will not help you because they do not know how my device functions.  I have mentioned before that if you do not know the frequencies you will not be able to make a working device.

I have tried to give out as much information as I can but after 3 years I see that I have made a grave mistake.  I sincerely apologize to all of you.   Discovery is a journey that each must undertake and I only hope you have learned something along this journey. I hope that you will not hate me for something you have chosen to do.  I have given no guarantees to anybody !!

Please do not assume that since I dared to post here, that now I will be sharing any more information with you.  People are watching and I have given my word!!!  We do not know what this technology is capable of, or how dangerous it is if it falls in the wrong hands.  However, I am personally convinced that it is not anymore dangerous than our current electrical appliances.

Sincerely,
SM

gyulasun

Dear Steven,

Well, then is it known what the owners of the secret as a whole want to do with it?  They closed it into a safe and that is that?

Thanks for coming... if you are really SM... lol

rgds,  Gyula

EMdevices

Dear Steven,

Welcome to the forum  (if it's realy you, and I hope it is)   I do not hate or fault you for giving us the information you did.  This public forums attract a lot of different kinds of people as you probably noticed, and the educational background varies greatly.  I hope you will stay and interact with us as much as you can or are allowed.

If you don't mind I do have one question.   My theory is that your device captures energy from the power lines behind the house where it was tested (we call it the mansion).   

Have you measured the voltage of the TPUs at different distances from the power lines?  Have you noticed a decrease in voltage with distance?

hope to hear from you again,
EM

lltfdaniel1

Quote from: stevenDmark on July 19, 2009, 06:10:42 PM
Dear friends,

I am quite dismayed by the amount of time and energy spent on my invention!  I can not help but feel that this is my fault, however, I feel that I have made it quite clear that I CAN NOT and I WILL NOT share any detail information as I have been instructed.

Trying to get information through my former coworkers and friends will not help you because they do not know how my device functions.  I have mentioned before that if you do not know the frequencies you will not be able to make a working device.

I have tried to give out as much information as I can but after 3 years I see that I have made a grave mistake.  I sincerely apologize to all of you.   Discovery is a journey that each must undertake and I only hope you have learned something along this journey. I hope that you will not hate me for something you have chosen to do.  I have given no guarantees to anybody !!

Please do not assume that since I dared to post here, that now I will be sharing any more information with you.  People are watching and I have given my word!!!  We do not know what this technology is capable of, or how dangerous it is if it falls in the wrong hands.  However, I am personally convinced that it is not anymore dangerous than our current electrical appliances.

Sincerely,
SM

Alright Steven since you do not want to spoon feed and in anycase...i would like to point out something...where on earth has the tpu been reported in commercial use?

Okay over the years your heart has grown hard and all but then can you at least ...give clues or anything on how you discovered it so others can go along that path and if they discover it they then discover it.....to be fair..the books you properly studied from may not be available now so yea..you get the idea..you have got to know the substance in order to understand the circuit diagram so to speak.

The main intention to this forum as well as others is for it to actually for it to get into the public domain and if it did then what you would see if everyone using and even to the extent not using fossil fuels to make hydrogen but instead use this tpu so to speak..and at the moment the planet is going down the toliet and alot faster than you would think.

Yes, no?

How about the hypocritial save the environment adverts on tv when you know that your tpu worked..where is your tpu being used now..unless it is collecting dust...and if it was big and if the goverments actually gave a crap about this...everyone would be using it right?

Well what you could do is..share everything what you have learnt from...scan books into ebooks and post it on some anoyomous blog site and then post it here on overunity.com and use wireless for that from some cafe and for pdf use scribd.com .

Do your self a favour...build your self a tpu and be like the only guy in america with it working prehaps or someone on this forum knowing how to solve that if he knew what you studied...the reason is science has missed some crucial points.

Nevermind.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)