Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Planet-X survival

Started by Motorcoach1, April 13, 2008, 11:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocket

@z.monkey: The thing is that practically all of the info you refer to above has little more substance than that of any religon.  For instance, I have seen the Alex Collier interview (1994) and read his book - he certainly seems to believe everything he says, but many of the things that he predicted at the time of the interview simply have not occurred!  Also, the bit about the earths passage to the 4-5 dimension, while intreguing, has zero facts to back it up - unless you want to include Dan Burisch's statements.  And from my reading of it, if nothing actually does happen (3->5 passage) they will argue that the 6 billion odd left 'here' after the ascension date weren't worthy...  Of course, it would be very interesting if we all woke up one morning and found that there was 50% of the worlds population missing :)

z.monkey

Howdy Sprocket,

The Bible also makes reference to this event as the "Rapture" where the "Elect" disappear in the twinkling of the eye.  This is said to occur after the "Tribulation of the Saints", which I have to say must be the present administration.  The Bible also makes reference to the two beasts who make the "Tribulation of the Saints" who, I think, are Bush Sr. and Bush Jr.  After the Tribulation, Christ and all the Saints (Christ, the Angels, and the Ascended Master on Nibiru) come to Earth and pick out the Elect, then proceed to take them to Heaven (Nibiru) while the remainder of humanity is thrown to devil (Left on Earth).  Of course I am paraphrasing this from memory so its probably not that accurate to the scripture, but the same story keeps coming around.  Well, anyway, you know this is the modern mythology.  Its more interesting than the news (nothing but misery).  So I might as well keep myself entertained with this idea of being saved from the miserable life I lead here.  Work work work, go home, work work work...

I also like the story about the Archangel Michael kicking the Dragons ass!

At least my dog loves me...

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

NerzhDishual

Hi Sleepers and Awakened,

May I (strongly) suggest you this (new) very link:
http://www.projectcamelot.net/george_green.html//

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

From what I read in Project Camelot they are working with the guys from Wingmakers.  This is literally the story of how the Founders seeded Earth and countless other worlds.  Visit the website, read the ancient poetry, look at the fantastic murals on cave walls, listen to the ancient music that was coded on a rock in a digital format!  The Wingmakers story is absolutely incredible, I want to write it all here, just go visit the web site.  The more I study this, the Founders, the Alien prescience, the arrival of Nibiru, and the total denial of official bodies goes to concrete this all as facts.  If I found the same information in two places it would be a coincidence, but if I find it in multiple independent sources then it becomes real information.

Check out this website...

www.wingmakers.com

Thanks NerzhDisual, I had forgotten about the Wingmakers and your link to the Project Camelot reminded me.  The people who are asleep or are in denial are in for a rude awakening.  At least, from what I can see, the most powerful aliens are benevolent and are here to protect US!  I have also read many, many stories about the malevolent, evil aliens, which to a large extent are no longer on Earth or even in our solar system.

Here is more on the Founders.  They are the 12th density beings that created our universe.  Sal Rachele is an American Mystic.  He has a book of channeled messages from the Founders.  It is very interesting.  Here is a link to his page where you can find some of the messages from the Founders and order his book if you like...

http://www.salrachele.com/

These are not trivial matters, and you certainly cannot approach this with a skeptical or closed mind.

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

WilbyInebriated

nibiru, planet x, reminds me of the zachariah sitchin books i read about 15 years ago. interesting read if you're into this sorta thing.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe