Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

EXX very interesting insight   quite accurate in its context  food for thought [human nature] THINKING....... Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Goat

@All

I agree with all of what's been said so far (except attracting the wrong people of course) and have an idea to spread the word.

Q: What is the world's biggest flea market? 
A: Ebay

Setup an account and give it away (the building plan or http link to) by advertising it as a carbon emission reduction device, it seems like it's the buzzword du jour these days...LOL

Maybe describe it as a handy man only type project or build to suit for people that are able to offer the service of building the machine.

Respect,
Paul

mental breakdown

@ Goat

E-bay probably would be a great idea, though I would bet the day it is released someone will start trying to make money off the plans.  It will be posted as "free" on e-bay +$15.00 shipping and handling or a pdf file with a password that can only be had by signing up for something.  Getting a device off the local laughing stage will be tough.  That Chas Campbell guy almost had the right idea but he mentioned that he was going to give the technology to the government.  LOL now there's the first and biggest mistake he could make - trust the government and they will take it and suppress it, legislate against it or turn it into a weapon.  Trust the larger media and it will become the joke of the hour and not heard of again.  The press treated that Chas guy like he was an senile old fart that was just deluding himself.  I cannot say whether his unit does what he said it does but he would have got his idea out much better to give it to the public completely so it can be duplicated independently.

I wonder what kind of satisfaction the Wright Bros. got when they were told so many times during the first 5 years of flying that it was impossible.  My gut still says whomever has a working prototype will open a flood gate of publicity every time it is announced in the local media (I don't think the small time local papers are terribly corrupt, brainwashed somewhat, but not totally corrupt).  Anyone that creates a prototype and wants to help their community could easily do one of the business opportunity like seminars that seem to get people out and motivated.  A short downloadable video on youutube or a torrent etc may go a long way if someone takes the time to video tape the entire process.  Getting the information out will not be as difficult as deflecting the naysayers with the big textbook brains that have squashed so many interesting ideas with a just a few words in the press.  One man could not sufficiently educate the world, even if a machine does what it is claimed to do, it takes many people doing it before someone in a position of world influence will stick their neck out and promote an idea.

Besides, Sales people are ingenious when it comes to drawing attention to a product and I would guess this one might be no exception.  Maybe the trick is to is to put the word "FREE P0RN" in big letters in a blog or downloadable file - Maybe call the video "Dick Schlong - The Perverted Perpetual Motion Machine" or "Bend Over Unity and Give It To Her"  I'm sure it would get a million hits - sexually frustrated hits that is.    :-*    LOL.

Just a thought,
Scott

dhirschfelder

@All

some excellent points and ideas from everyone who posted in the last 24hrs. Ramset good idea on the church route - was thinking similar and indeed any charitable organisation e.g. Lyons clubs - the list is extensive. I think the Vatican came out with some new sinful behaviours recently of which one was pollution so that's an opening there - get Pope Benny on-board.

In ref to ebay I agree it will attract a lot of attention but again only from computer savvy people which leaves a whole world of untapped groups. Word of mouth has to compensate for the rest of the targeted people on the plannet. Very unchartered territory in terms of a product that is not simply a gadget like an ipod and is free if you take time to build and will get you off the grid if you are motivated.

No doubt Archer has thought about this at length and hopefully will add his perspective as time permits.

Once again though, some excellent points from everyone

DH

hartiberlin

I have looked at the recent posting on his webpage:

QuoteOk I will give you a little tip on why the machine works so easily, everyone go and get your pedestal fans again, and tape your coin to the blade again and put it at one o?clock again and let it go, it does not stop at six o'clock does it? and if taken to the one o?clock point will always have the momentum to take it well past the base, so equal lift requirement for equal fall is a myth, of course more Newtonian bullshit, in fact physics say it should return to the start point energy in equaling energy out, of course the friction on the axel from the weight and the torque created by the centrifugal force prevent this, but still it does not stop at the base due to momentum, thus you do not need the same amount of lift over distance as the fall provided, why??? the 5 pounds going down surely means you need an equal 5 pounds lift of an equal distance? well you can see with the rotation when you let the blade go that this is completely untrue, because of.......??? gravity!! and like a car uses less power at speed than it does to get there, it requires less to continue the motion. The base principal is very simple, the power used is the power coming from the generator at the point the arm passes a switch that provides the boost to get it that short distance back over the top, the creative point was to design the machine so that that was the total use. Get it???? OK only at the point of the switch does it use the power, hence the power produced through the rest of the rotation is unused, like a strobe light only uses power at the point of switching.

Sorry, I have to say, this writing makes no sense to me.
if you tape the coin at the blade at 1 oclock it will use up its potential energy to begin
rotating the fan and creates momentum, but also if the blades are heavy weight, if will only
add so much momentum as the coin multiplied with the height difference and earth acceleration
had:
Epot= m x g x h
so the potential Energy Epot is
converted into kinetic energy and the fan blade will
only go to the 11 oclock height again, if there would be no friction.
In my experience, shifting the weight from 7 oclock to 1 oclock
would also take the same amount of energy again and as there would
be even more friction invloved by somehow pulling the weight into the pipe
and transfer it diagonal to 1 oclock would even need more energy.
So you have no energy left to propell a coupled generator.

It is very clear, that if a weight has gone down in the gravitational
field, its potential energy:
Epot= m x g x h
has been lost.
The only thing I could see something would work in a gravity wheel
will be, if the down-movement of the weight  movement will be stored in a spring or pendulum
and this way the weight will be pulled up automatically again,
when the unbalancing of the wheel  and thus the energy extraction
from the gravity field has been done and the weight is retrieved again automatically
via the spring or the pendulum arm.

So in this moment I don?t see, how Archer?s wheel will ever work...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum