Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: Rusty_Springs on June 10, 2008, 01:59:36 AM
Two things first I never said he moved the beam amd second you just agree with what I said in that statement.
If you read what I said, I said long side is heavier then the short by 5:1 so you have to even them out before you add the 20 to get a true 20:1, you said me saying one side is heavier then the other on the bean was crap and now your saying I'm right make up your mind.
The reason I asked the question because the only right answer
would make my statement about the weight of the beam right and not crap.
Take Care Sm0ky2
Graham

No, im saying dividing the beam by its distance does NOT represent this particular system.

His lever is NOT 5: 1 leveraged weight, its 4:1.   my example worked out with 5:1 just because the numbers i was playing with worked out that way..

the tensioner offsets the lever. you dont have to "put that energy in", its part of the rod, it moves when the lever becomes off-balanced.

you just have to lift the 1/20th of the weight 5x the distance to use the lever.  when the 20gk is in the air and you take that smaller weight off, you can now consume almost the entirety of the potential energy of that suspended 20kg, which is (at least 10x?) greater than the cost of lifting the smaller mass.

[EDIT:] - it appears from archers recent tests, that the tensioner is losing its hooke-factor.
  probably his cables are a tad to short, that it stretches the springs out on the far end, I assume this because he now has to add slightly more water to the smaller bottle to perform the same task. Some of you may have noticed he upgraded to the 2L bottle.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

purepower

Quote from: kude on June 10, 2008, 01:43:57 AM
@ Purepower,
I saw you mentioned bismuth. Are you considering a chunk of bismuth at the 7 o'clock positrion to soften the wall on that part of the wheell? II found magnets frustrating to work with , but bismuth might have the desired effect.

Yup! While Archer had a great start, the wheel will not work with any "wall" effect for one simple reason: the energy to overcome the wall is the energy we after overcoming the wall (Energy in=energy out). So I started to think of ways to minimize or eliminate the wall. This brought me to diamagnetic materials.

Id like to dive into the specifics, but property rights are a sticky subject. While Im not looking for profit or exclusive rights, Id like to make sure no one patents it as their own and screws everyone (me) over.

-PurePower

PS Anyone still think Im an "oil" guy? Didnt think so...

mango tarbash

Hey BATMAN! That setup you have there looks really serious! I think you've attacked the problem from a sensible direction. We have to make something that is going to get a generator going round so you might as well start with your target generator!

ANYONE: Regarding this 'wall' effect on the wheel. Has anyone ever simply forgotten the wheel and lever and simply played with magnet arrangements first up??

We need to get our arm up and past the dead zone where we start losing the biggest portion of our energy.

I think trying to make a staircase of magnets that will push a magnet (on a rod or lever) straight to the top would be a great and worthwhile pursuit by itself. Surely there has to be an optimum arrangement\angle set up to reduce attraction\drag and exploit the push\repulsion? Perhaps a hinged magnet on a ratchet?

Anyone who can get a magnet to slide up from the bottom to the top will have solved our entire problem I think.

I'm going to take the plunge now and order myself a stack of different shaped magnets and experiment with them.

Where's the best place in Europe to order online?

tbnz

Wow purepower you really have taken over this forum with your nonsense rambling!

Just as well the original productive discussion has moved elsewhere.

kude

Quote from: purepower on June 10, 2008, 02:34:29 AM
Yup! While Archer had a great start, the wheel will not work with any "wall" effect for one simple reason: the energy to overcome the wall is the energy we after overcoming the wall (Energy in=energy out). So I started to think of ways to minimize or eliminate the wall. This brought me to diamagnetic materials.

Id like to dive into the specifics, but property rights are a sticky subject. While Im not looking for profit or exclusive rights, Id like to make sure no one patents it as their own and screws everyone (me) over.

-PurePower

PS Anyone still think Im an "oil" guy? Didnt think so...

Pure,

I have mentioned bismuth in one of my earlier posts as well as other optional ways of formulating the wheel. To me, a bismuth half ring could go from 7 to 1. I think it is worth investigating. I also feel the trigger circuit is worth looking at too. The wheel plus Bendini might be very interesting. If you shift the Bendini electomagnet/trigger to the 7 o'clock postion it could move the rod for that extra power to then drive a generator.

At this point wars can start over oil, who cares about patents when a greater good can be served. I rather see an open source power pak that's good for home and car. I still think the wheel needs to integrate with wind and solar and anything else like capturing methane. Methane can be converted to diesel, and that might be a transition away from gasoline. An all electric vehicle would be better in the end.