Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inComplete information on working SM style device

Started by EMdevices, April 24, 2008, 11:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

slapper

Dang-it EMdevices: That is making sense. Now I'm going to be late to work. :)

So we need to take the voltage across the + and - and adjust it to a certain point to where a device across V and W will breakdown. But that breakdown is only temporary and opens itself up again only to go into breakdown mode again, i.e.; self oscillation.

So at that point do you feel the core material can be iron wire which will have a voltage we can tap into?

Thanks and take care.

nap

now I got to go to work :(
we are not alone :)

aleks

EMdevices, cool. Looking like open TPU of SM :)

BTW, do not forget that square waves or saw-tooth impulse trains are actually AC at their fundamental frequency, just with a lot of harmonics. Actually, I wonder how this coil will transform just a square wave signal.

On the other hand, I can hardly imagine a real-world circuit. They have a ring of 1-2-3-4 coils that does not have "ins" and "outs" yet W and V should be somehow connected to external load or supply, or just to P and N points (kind of local short-circuiting). Should the DC current be collected by winding a third coil on top of all coils, or near 1-2-3-4 coils in bifilar fashion? Still connections W-V vs P-N should be switched somehow - probably by using reed switch that depends on the AC polarity of I-II-III-IV coils. This makes it possible to consider W+P | V+N and W+N | V+P connection states, depending on the AC polarity. Here we have a rotating magnetic field again, and a bit of voltage spikes due to reed switch action. Hall effect switch can be also utilized it seems.

Frederic2k1

You should change the topic...  ;D

Amazing!
The similarity between this and the openTPU of SM is really awesome...

8)