Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just a concept... Possibly.

Started by Bulbz, May 12, 2008, 02:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

Quote from: resonanceman on May 12, 2008, 09:18:43 PM
   to take  energy out of the system you  would in effect  be  changing the relative speed of the  float    screwing  up the  resonance .

It  would   be  a truly  impressive   way to   explain resonance  at a  science center  or someplace like that .

I  just had a  thought

if the  float was  right at the edge of the  pool  it would minimize  the out of phase problems
The float would be thin and tall .......taller than the  expected waves  ......and  float  about half way  under water

Sloshing  over the top or    up behind the float  would  reduce the resonance .

gary

infringer

Should work but conservation of energy will play here...

Think the heavier the wave generator the more power it will make but the bigger the wave it will need, and the bigger the wave pool for the wave to grow you need space, also the larger the plunger to create the wave so as you try to generate more and more power you will need to use more and more power...

Shouldnt be too expensive to test maybe a couple hundred bux and you could have your answer purchase a kids pool and make some home made wave generators heck maybe even cheaper if you do it right....

The trick I think to energy generation is not to generate from one single source though ;)

For instance they have tons of off shore wind turbines now if they were smart they would strap some wave generators  to these and use a few underwater turbines mounted to it and use a slip ringe and make the blades and tower covered in solar paneling ;)

This is the trick this is where they go wrong you can occupy nearly the same space allotment and still generate excess power cause a boat aint going to go within so many feet of this turbine to begin with .

I hope you test this out though it may prove more fruitful then anyone could imagine try small scale... see wht happens it may be OU while many would say its not possible you do not truely know till you try the fruits come from labor after the thought.

Do not give up your idea cause someone else says something if you operate the plunger off of solar or mabe make the pluger out of a sterling engine then you have nothing to worry about as far as power all power made is free ;)

Think in dual application of generation and you will not go wrong.

but in your case I would definately test your theory!

-infringer-
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Bulbz

Quote from: infringer on May 12, 2008, 09:41:57 PM
Should work but conservation of energy will play here...

Think the heavier the wave generator the more power it will make but the bigger the wave it will need, and the bigger the wave pool for the wave to grow you need space, also the larger the plunger to create the wave so as you try to generate more and more power you will need to use more and more power...

Shouldnt be too expensive to test maybe a couple hundred bux and you could have your answer purchase a kids pool and make some home made wave generators heck maybe even cheaper if you do it right....

The trick I think to energy generation is not to generate from one single source though ;)

For instance they have tons of off shore wind turbines now if they were smart they would strap some wave generators  to these and use a few underwater turbines mounted to it and use a slip ringe and make the blades and tower covered in solar paneling ;)

This is the trick this is where they go wrong you can occupy nearly the same space allotment and still generate excess power cause a boat aint going to go within so many feet of this turbine to begin with .

I hope you test this out though it may prove more fruitful then anyone could imagine try small scale... see wht happens it may be OU while many would say its not possible you do not truely know till you try the fruits come from labor after the thought.

Do not give up your idea cause someone else says something if you operate the plunger off of solar or mabe make the pluger out of a sterling engine then you have nothing to worry about as far as power all power made is free ;)

Think in dual application of generation and you will not go wrong.

but in your case I would definately test your theory!

-infringer-

Hmmm, yeah... I see...

I will definately explore the dual application technique some day ;).
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

Feynman

alot of places I think now are starting to research 'wave power' .  good idea Bulbz.  :)

resonanceman

Bulbz

I  have been thinking that  a small model  a few ft across could be made of  fiberglass

The  bottom  should  be shaped  like the   bottom half  of a bagel .   
If   you had  square  corners  you would  get alot of eddy currents .
ALL  the water  should  slosh  as one  unit .

Here is something to think about

Imagine     2 floats in  the slosh tank .

the  2 floats corispond   roughly to the  2 outer light blue  rings in your  drawing .

Imagine    2 cylinders above the slosh tank

there  would be rods  extending    up  from  each of the floats  to  the  cylinders .

As  you  slosh the water   in the tank ,........ the  2 rings are always  about  90 degrees  apart . 

The  rings move the  cylinders .

You have  a sterling engine   with  water as  the crankshaft .

If  you put  magnets  in the  outer  ring  and  wind   wire around  the   slosh tank at the right  place  you  have a  simple     generator  to tap   the power .

You  should  be able to   power  the sterling  with any  temperature difference that you can pipe to it

gary