Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Play trebuchet...

Started by iacob alex, April 25, 2008, 02:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

....and right after that,imagine in your own manner a "modus operandi" ,so to change,transform  the relation store-release energy for a possible gravity powered device.

So,think a different kind of leverage arrangement process:instead of vertical to horizontal(trebuchet),into a vertical to rotational(...here,your denomination...).

The main problem moves from the "cast" action,to the "storage" operation.

To hit wording becomes to roll declaimer,nothing more...for your inner fancy,imaging power,mind's eye.

As you know,a trebuchet works by using the mechanical principle of leverage in this unseen flow of gravity.

It is a siege machine that was employed in the Middle Ages.It is sometimes called "counter-weight trebuchet" or "counterpoise trebuchet",a destructive machine,15 m tall and so heavy,that hundred of strong men were required to carry it.

In  an usual trebuchet,the weight has to fall in an arc,wasting energy as the weight moves horizontally:an exit for inertia.

Pay attention:the trebuchet is powered by gravity alone...as we hope to find a way for free energy in our so many vain attempts.

A trebuchet,can be seen as a wheel also,a minimal spokes wheel/lever.

For oil,fossil energy,we must explore the ground,to dip deep into it.

Maybe,for gravity energy,a fresh one,we must imagine something alike: to drop,sink suddenly...a sufficient brief,repetitive plunge,immersion.

So,let's play in the beginnnig trebuchet,then remake the store -release relation,try to think big size,if we want to make milk into butter.

All the Bests!  /  Alex

iacob alex

...and you will have an elementary biomimetics of the whip into,go into,move into inertia,a natural pattern of flagellation,beating of the very small creatures,on the same design line with swimming,flapping into a medium(water,air),but in fact into the same frame:inertia.

It can be an inspirational time to think about the natural drive,propulsion...but this time to obtain a pulsatory,repetitive self motion/turning due to gravity flow,a kind of flip-flop minimal "wheel"/lever ...a vibrating,beating,wavering leverage...whipping action as a wavering,flapping effect in relation with medium:an echo answer of the interplay action-reaction.

All the Bests!  /  Alex

jikwan

cannot for gods sakes folllow you
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

iacob alex

...is a simple perception,an insight to play the whipping idea(of trebuchet),that we can notice in the natural world(flaggelation,"beating" the inertia-medium),so to introduce it,in some way,into our attempts of a self motion device in the gravity flow.

That's as a self-moving fish( a "golden" one,maybe),on the spot...nothing more obvious.Say what you please...and you will have an illumination,possibly.

All the Bests!  /  Alex

iacob alex

Hi P-Motion!

My suggestion was not really to play trebuchet,but alike this so old mechanical application of a natural action-reaction pair.

Playing alike,as I see the matter,can be to use the "skeleton idea"(a direct whipping relation with the inertial frame/medium) ,only.

The real living things(fish,bird),in my opinion,are engaged in an intermediate(water,air)  whipping(swim,flap,wave,undulation) with the same basic  inertia ...and the feedback is marvelous.

So,my mention was intended to use a whipping/flapping  arm,as one of trebuchet, for a possible self turning device in the gravity flow

All the Bests!  /  Alex    .