Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Human motion energy converter

Started by tmpcbtc, April 26, 2008, 02:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmpcbtc

Ok,
If anyone can enlighten me...

You take an extremely efficient magnet wheel, that spins x amount of times from one push.

You connect that to coils to produce electricity.

How many watts could you get out of this?

How many watts does it take to power a house?

If you could just "sit and spin" the wheel (or wheels) once and a while, wouldn't that produce excess power? Not overunity, just sufficiently amplifying the human motion input.

Right?

Creativity

actually electricity generators we use r just a wheel and some coils and we use the energy to rotate it.In that case u have no excess energy... household takes like 10-20kWh per day.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

gyulasun

Quote from: tmpcbtc on April 26, 2008, 02:05:01 PM
Ok,
If anyone can enlighten me...

You take an extremely efficient magnet wheel, that spins x amount of times from one push.

You connect that to coils to produce electricity.

How many watts could you get out of this? 

Hi,

It is ok you have a easily turning magnet wheel, turning for minutes from one push BUT the moment you approach this wheel with coils and use the induced electricity for feeding a load,  your wheel starts slowing down very soon and stops. Of course you may push it again and again...

How many watts does it take to power a house?

If you could just "sit and spin" the wheel (or wheels) once and a while, wouldn't that produce excess power? Not overunity, just sufficiently amplifying the human motion input.

Right?

Have a look this link, it may answer your questions:
http://www.windstreampower.com/
http://www.windstreampower.com/Human_Power_Generator_Series.php
http://www.windstreampower.com/Human_Power_Generator.php
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2006/03/pedal_powered_p.php
http://www.econvergence.net/electrofaqs.htm

Good reading!

Gyula

tmpcbtc

Quote from: Creativity on April 29, 2008, 08:44:29 AM
actually electricity generators we use r just a wheel and some coils and we use the energy to rotate it.In that case u have no excess energy... household takes like 10-20kWh per day.

Thank you for this little tidbit, I like getting numbers for this stuff.

Do you know if there are batteries capable of supplying 10-20kWh per day? Such as the deep cycle batteries used with solar power?

Creativity

hey ,
for best numbers for your home case just check your electricity meter :) write down the numbers and after 7 days write it down again,then divide the difference by 7 and u get an approximation of what r u using per day.

about the batteries...probably guys from solar systems found already reliable batteries so google around (i have little idea about this).With car batteries u should be carefull not to drain them too much (never go with voltage lover than 10.5 V) so kind of circuit would have to take care of that.Typical car battery is capable of 65 Ah
so it takes 65 h to drain one with 1A current(so 12W load).Average of 10kW/h in 24 h gives like 450 W/h.One 12V car battery would run such a load for 37 min.
But of course u have peek hours (dinner cooking,dish washing) and those machines use as much as 2-8 kW.In off peek (at night) u use very little electricity. It is also better for battery to be discharged by steady low current,so battery bank would be the best solution.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.