Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solar cooling with 2 clay pots ! Very cheap genius idea !

Started by hartiberlin, April 29, 2008, 07:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Creativity

hmm i am surprised thet they haven't used it already there :o this invention is at least a few hundred years old,in greece and roman empire they used it a lot.I remember constructing one of those for myself from a pot for flowers,when inspired by history classes book (i was mybe 12 years old that time )  :)
So at least it is wel tested ;) i hope they will use it!
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

ResinRat2

What's interesting here is that we have a sustained and confined heat differential.
How do you turn a heat differential into an energy generator? Personally I don't know how to do that, but maybe someone has an idea.

Let's brainstorm everyone. Throw out some ideas if you have any.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

ResinRat2

Just a silly idea, running a pipe filled with liquid through a large apparatus, the cooling would cause the liquid to flow downward,  heat on the outside would cause the liquid to warm and rise, producing a liquid flow that might move a water wheel (fan?). The sun would power the whole unit by evaporating the water from the pots.

Just an idea, even though the sketch it very crude, I think you get the gist of it.

Thanks for your interest.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

wile_coyote7

ResinRat2:

Why not simply have a matrix of pipes painted pitch black (or covered with tar paper or something to absorb heat), joined to another matrix, either buried in the ground or at least in the shade. Fill that with whatever fluid. Plop a turbine in the middle. You gotta heat-diff turbine. Hook the turbine to a generator........
Hmm....what if there was no sun out? Then maybe the option to bury the cooler side in the ground would be better. As long as there was a difference in temp between either side, there will be a movement of the fluid.

8)

?When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.?

Jimi Hendrix