Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hilsch Vortex Tube Construction (Mechanical to Heat)

Started by sm0ky2, April 30, 2008, 01:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

The Valve should be placed near the end of the Hot Side. This valve is intended to adjust the AirFlow of the Hot Side. This functions as the maximum temperature difference adjustment.

Should be sized to function within the inner diameter of the Hot Side. ideally it would allow air to exit from the outer extremeties of the inner diameter. I intend to use a simple plumbing or gas valve fit to the size of my piping for this purpose. These types of valves generally open from only one side, not all around like the ideal situation - however, they should suit the purpose of this device. Its positioning should be mostly 'closed', but adjusted to achieve the desired performance.

The nozzles can be any shape to fit your needs and attached to the ends of both Sides.

Nozzles and Valve should be able to withstand at least 110PSI  and temperatures from -40-230F (-40-110C)

This is the device in its entirety.
Please take a moment to read the additional notes and comments below.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Important:  Anywhere you have cut/ drilled/ or otherwise altered an imperfect inner surface, should be sanded / filed  / polished  as smooth as possible. ANY abbrasions, scratches, or imperfections in the inner surface may drastically alter the efficiency of Thermal Seperation of the compressed medium. (doesnt have to be "air")

Postcautionary Statement:  This Device is intended ONLY for personal construction and/or use, and is intended for experimental purposes only. This device is not intended for commercial use, its quality, durability, or effectiveness may not meet commercial standards for ths type of Device.

Please use caution and safety methods when using this Device, as the extreme temperatures comming out of each Nozzle can be dangerous to you or others, as well as objects placed in the direct stream of the output.

The Intake is designed to Input compressed air (or other medium) at a mininum pressure of 110PSI. The Intake pressure may be increased to meet your requirements, However this should be taken into consideration when constructing your device.

The values given above are for reference when constructing the device, their values or proportions can be adjusted to meet your needs. The values represented are for reference only, the 'most efficient', or 'most effective' sizes or proportions may vary depending on your particular construction and functionality needs.

This Design for thos type of Device is open to the public, and may be constructed by any Individual for experimental purposes.

I Hope you enjoy this Device. Please feel free to provide any additional comments, questions, or suggestions to this thread. And if you build one, pictures and/or informations about your design and its performance is welcomed

Additional 'artistic' renditions of the Hot/Cold sides and the Valve:::
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

My assembled Device will something similar to This:::

fleebell

They also use a lot of compressed air and are not very efficient at all except for their size compared to a regular cooling system..  I have been using one with a lathe for spot cooling for years.

sm0ky2

The purpose is this was to be used as part of another system, the idea was such that this tube was to be connected to an Air tank, run by a compessor, and both output ends of the tube fed through an array of Peltier devices, utilizing the temperature difference to run the compressor.

i dont know much about the efficiency of the device, except by observing the data presented by other makers of the device, already on the market.  Nor do i know wether or not such a looped thermal-electro system would be "overunity".

i simply provided a means by which those who want one of these devices can go about making their own to experiment with. - and not have to throw away $150-600 purchasing one .

here is a link to the thread in which it is being discussed.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4571.0.html