Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this a new windmill concept ? i just drew it up

Started by Haliburton, May 02, 2008, 08:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haliburton

Haliburton

just to let you guys know, the purpose of the wind shield is to get the maximum amount of wind to hit a key area at 90 degrees straight on.  Reducing the wind resistince for the lower half of the wind caching fins.  Kind of like a swamp cooler.  the bottom half of the shield would be curved down producing low pressure pulling the falling fins down.  This concept is kind of like a planes wings producing life yet instead of lift it would cause the turbine to spin up and over and down and back up fast! 8)  what do you think ???

mapsrg

The returning blade will still offer resistance......a good idea though.

Haliburton

here is a more better one that i just made up check it out

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/6391/windbarrelhr7.jpg  How do you post a picture by the way? not a link