Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Problem with Overunity. A different approach.

Started by hansvonlieven, May 04, 2008, 06:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Well, I only admit I am wrong when I am.  This appears to happen fairly often so I am getting pretty good at it, ha ha.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

nightlife

sdanielmsev, "Stupid fishing analogies are just stupid."

LOL, that may be but they do make for easier understandings for those who post stupid questions and stupid comments. I must admit that even I should be given one at times do to my own stupidity.

I like books, I couldn't tell you what they say but they sure do have some nice pictures at times.  ;)

I used to like the bible because I could use the pages for rolling paper when I didn't have one but I no longer smoke pot so now I have no interest in that book.

I used to like playboy and others like it but then I got married so I no longer have a interest in them.

Jack and Jill still strikes my interest because of the picture of Jack rolling down the hill. Gravity Hmmmm. LOL

I honestly try to stay away from books unless I am doing some research and even then I tend to always question what I have read. I am some what of a doubting Thomas but what the hell, it's makes life more interesting.  ;D

Pirate88179

@ Nightlife:

Jack didn't just roll down the hill, he was pushed by that bitch Jill.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

sdanielmsev

House Painter
  If nightlife is a senior member of this group, I am going to move on. I see in these posts a very great intelligence,and very great egotism. I am sad to say, good-bye. Never knowing the real potential of this group saddens me. Never knowing where to find intelligence is a hard quest. Yet I will try.

nightlife

Pirate88179, I kind of thought that?s what happened. They just didn't show that part. The government must have had something to do with hiding that too. Damn our government.

Now I am thinking of divorcing my wife, sending the kids to military school, dropping the dog off at the pound and start a rock-n-roll band. You get your money for nothing and the chicks are free.

I say the hell with free energy, it?s time to start burning some energy.  A Rum and Coke with no ice will get the ball rolling.

I hope the wife doesn't read this.   ;D