Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnet interaction question....

Started by nwman, May 05, 2008, 07:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwman

Hello all,
Its been a while since I have been on the site after proving to myself that a purely simple mechanical gravity wheel will not work. Now however I came up with a new thought on the old idea. At least new for me. Without wasting yours? and my time I just wanted to ask a few simple question about how magnets interact just to check my thought processes before I try the experiments myself.
     If you take a look at my simple diagram below you see a fixed magnet (B) on top, and a free magnet (A) tethered to the fixed surface below it. The magnets A and B are within proximity of each other so that A will just be close enough to start pulling up to B. (See the little horizontal line to the left of A).

Now if we look at part 2 of this graphic you see A was pulled up to B as close as the tether would let it go. Now we attach a line from a weight (C) to the right side of A.

Part 3 : This pulls A horizontally away from B thus pulling it to a point were it looses magnetic attraction to B and falls free.

So where am I going with this?

Q: My question is how much does C have to weight for it to be able to pull A away from B?

Q: Does C have to weigh greater then A, equal to A, or could it be less then A's weight?

Q: Do you have to pull A the same distance horizontally away from B compared to the distance A moved up towards B?

Tim

nwman

Basically another way to put the question is does it take the same amount of energy to pull two magnets apart as they would have generated when they attracted together? From what I know the attraction and repulsion forces are equal. Correct?

And if they attract together from the same orientation/angle that they are pulled apart from then the amount of energy should be the same (Force X Distance). Correct?

Also would it be true that it doesn?t matter the angle you pull the two magnets apart from compared to the angle they were attracted together from? For example they are pulled straight together but instead of pulling them straight apart you slide it off. Which is easier but should take the same amount of energy? Correct?