Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

CNN energy propaganda : Internal Combusion here to stay

Started by Feynman, May 05, 2008, 10:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

HopeForHumanity, "Don't forget,

The more electric cars we have, the more fuel will have to burn at fossil fuel power plants. Electric cars won't do much... That?s what this website is for, alternatives without bias."

I disagree. That is because I believe we have means of producing electricity without the need of burning fossil fuels. Magnetic motors as well as gravitational motors can be built to supply the electricity we need. This doesn't include the electricity that can be extracted from the earth and all the living things on it. Its just a matter of collecting and storing it until it is needed.
Then we have to consider the fact that all electric motors can be utilized to capture most of the electricity they use. If our governments would stand up for the people and they stopped being so greedy, we would be utilizing electricity better then we do.

b0rg13

i agree with you nitelife, that there are plenty of ways to charge up a car with out hooking back up to the mains(power co).

...its a shame people cant see past this.

..ive seen a video on youtube where a lady drives a toyota RV4( yes a 4WD) and its electric, she drives it EVERY day and puts it on charge each nite, she says her power bill is about $2 a month on average TOTAL and thats also running her house as well, hmm so how does she do it ?, as the video pans out from her house you can clearly see she has solar panels on the roof,/clap !!!.

..i can also think of another couple ways as well,but solar is a start and its been proven many times,here in NZ many people are off the mains and totally  free of the power co's. ;D ( im hopeing to get a beach batch soon and do the same).
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

utilitarian

Quote from: nightlife on May 06, 2008, 07:26:28 PM
Magnetic motors as well as gravitational motors can be built to supply the electricity we need. This doesn't include the electricity that can be extracted from the earth and all the living things on it. Its just a matter of collecting and storing it until it is needed.

Wait, what?

First of all, there is not a single viable magnet or gravity motor design yet.

Secondly, you want to harvest electricity from living things?  Is this something out of the Matrix?  I say no to global enslavement.  Are you with the Illuminati?  Are you some kind of evil person bent on exploiting the life force of others?

nightlife

utilitarian, LOL You have misunderstood my meaning as well as my thoughts of what energy even is. My thoughts of energy are vibrations and and that all living things create vibrations, not just humans and or animals but plants and trees as well. All frictions create energy as well as all energy's create friction. IMO

I would never think of trying to enslave anyone one or even animals for that matter. I am far from what you may consider as being evil.

As for not seeing and witnessing a viable magnet or gravity design yet, that may be true but we can not say that at this time because we have yet to see and or witness all that have been designed. Some are still kept in hiding from what I have been told. Then there is the fact that we have not seen all the concepts availible. I posted a couple new ones I had in my head in the pulse motors thread and you may want to take a look at them.

pese

Quote from: HopeForHumanity on May 06, 2008, 04:55:54 PM
Don't forget,

The more electric cars we have, the more fuel will have to burn at fossil fuel power plants. Electric cars won't do much... Thats what this website is for, alternatives without bias.

Electricitiy can produced in better ways as , you make you energy in own "car-motor" with gasoline
(etahanol) or diesel.
also your lost in "brake"-energies" (also driving in an valley) can RESTORED in the battery , and you have an lot of "free energy" = lower losses.

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...