Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SIBAP

Started by BasementExperiments, May 08, 2008, 08:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BasementExperiments

Basic theoretics make me think this mechanical contraption should work. There are still minor details like how the air release valve would work? I?m sure the solution wouldn?t be that difficult to come up with. I am just focusing on an idea for review. I?ve been thinking about mechanical electrical devices for some time and this one sorta just popped into my head this morning.

So read this and tell me WHY it wouldn't work?

Self Inflating Buoyancy Air Piston (SIBAP)

1)   The air bag will push air through a small diameter tube forced by the weight attached to the bag
2)   The air will ?fill? the hollow piston in the water. The piston will stay bound to its location held by magnets calculated to release upon so much buoyant force.
3)   Upon threshold level, the Piston (air filled tube) will rise to the surface pulling the weight and filling the air bag once again.
4)   Once the tube hits the surface, there is a air release valve that will rapidly release the air in the tube and lose its buoyancy.

The piston (tube) is guided by rails so it falls back towards the magnets so it can again be secured.

*all valves are those one way fish tank valves.

The next step is finding out.. Why wouldn?t this work, it?s stupidly simple and I can?t be the first to come up with this one. Unless the addition of the magnets added to a real solution  ;D

NOTE: This diagram below is NOT to scale, the bouyancy chamber would obviously be much longer and the air tubes much skinnier. I don't know how much air would be needed to lift the weight, but the basic concept is here for review.

hartiberlin

You have to press the air into their against the hydrostatic water pressure
at the bottom of the device.
That takes a lot of air pressure to do.
Just try it.
Take a long plastic hose and try to push (blow) air with your mouth through it to around 1 Meter deepth water.
You will see, how hard you have to blow into the hose to get the air down under there and come
off bubbling from the lower ending of the hose inside the water...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

BasementExperiments

that would entirely depend on the inner diameter of the air line. The air line isn't needed to be very wide, actually the smaller the better.

BasementExperiments

I suppose a couple things need to be determined

1) The air intake force (based on the weight) would need to displace enough air to lift itself.
2) The weight needs to be heavy enough to push air through the tube, however, the tube can be fairly small.

So really, the primary concern would be whether or not the weight can be lifted to a height where, when released, could displace enough air back down the tube. As long as enough cubic air was forced into the tube to lift the weight, what would stop the process from continuing?

PwrDream

From your drawing, the weight seems to be connected to the bottom of the submerged air tank.  If that is the case, wont your weight, as it presses down on the air, continue to pull on that rope/cord and further sink/lower the tank that it is connected to?

Just my thoughts....