Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

motor prototype using Centrifugal force as energy input........

Started by cameron sydenham, May 09, 2008, 02:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cameron sydenham

The prototype motor parts have come in and in its final stages of completion. We are optimistic that by using Cf as an energy (force) and input that force back into the system, we will be able to solve the problem we all face.

CLaNZeR

Quote from: cameron sydenham on May 09, 2008, 02:48:58 PM
The prototype motor parts have come in and in its final stages of completion. We are optimistic that by using Cf as an energy (force) and input that force back into the system, we will be able to solve the problem we all face.

Hi Cameron

Sounds good.

Is this project going to become open source or commercial venture?

Cheers

Sean.
http://www.overunity.org.uk

PwrDream

This is the first I've heard of a Centrifugal force motor/device.... do you have any other information you can provide, such as photos, drawings, links to other forums discussing the device?

cameron sydenham

once we have proof of concept, we will patent all parts that are integral to the machine and issue licenses to manufacture, distribute and retail.
Cam

as far as pics, i am hoping to make a video showing input of @ 1500 watts total and able to turn a 5-10 hp generator at full speed with load.
the theroetiacal numbers are much higher ( around 250 hp with 650 lbs of tq at @ 1000 rpm using @2000 watts) once in production, but these numbers and proof should be enough to proceed.
cam

Sprocket

As centrifugal force has been mentioned, here is an idea I knocked up in Working Model awhile ago.  Basically it's a sliding balanced arm that has the balance point offset as the two masses have different weights.  The idea being that once spun up, the unequal CF and gravity will result in an unbalanced wheel at some 'sweet-spot' as it spins down, causing it to spin forever - at least in my head, mother-nature probably has other ideas! :D

Probably tried a thousand times and found not to work...