Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Need C++ programmer who has time to modify source code

Started by Earl, May 11, 2008, 05:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl

Hi All,

I need a C++ programmer who has time to modify the source code of a program.

If you could do this, the source code is located at:
http://www.shamus.ie/uploads/File/iscram.zip

The modifications I need are:

1- change the IP address field to allow entry of a host name in
addition to an IP number
or
add a second field to permit entry of a host name such as
me@dynDNS.com

2- Eliminate - or make optional the calling up of an email program

3- The source code includes voice capability, which was commented out
because the quality was bad over a modem connection.  This should not
be a problem with a broadband connection today.

The voice should be reactivated.  I don't know what codec the program
author used.  If it takes too much bandwidth, then an open source codec
such as SPEEX or iLBC could be substituted.

If you have the talent and time to do this, please let me know.

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

orbs

It looks like this software hasn't been updated for almost 5 years, so it's probably a good idea to take a look at some other actively maintained application.

Earl

Orbs,

there is NO other actively maintained equivalent, believe me I have searched everywhere.  Cryptography is a science and an art, which is why I hand-picked this program.  A good C++ programmer should have not much trouble with commented source code to polish it up a bit.  I am hoping to find someone to bring this program up to date.  The original author has great expertise and understanding of cryptography, the person that I am looking for does not need this.

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

spyblue

Hi Earl.. i?m programmer and have time to modify it. Can you contact me on e-mail or msn please ?!
My e-mail is felipe.bit@gmail.com and msn is felipexz@hotmail.com

Thank?s

Earl