Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Microwave Oven Hydrogen Production

Started by sparks, May 12, 2008, 05:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

@ Sparks:

Isn't that similar to what that Dr. is doing in that video that's been all over the news and youtube?  (can't remember his name)  He was looking for, and supposedly found, a cancer cure but also found that rf will split water in to its components fast enough to keep a flame burning in a tube of salt water.  Well, in one of the videos he mention high freq. rf and do not microwaves fit into this category?  I have often wondered about this while boiling water for coffee.  Those molecules are pretty excited and may just need a push, or pull, from something to separate.  Interesting topic.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

sparks

Exactly what I was looking for Pirate.  The rf excitation of a saltwater solution to elicit hydrogen is exactly what the doctor ordered for storage of electrical energy.  I suggest that the Japeneese are already on to it.  (why else are they manufacturing fuel cells that burn hydrogen.)  Come on Scientists
get your ass in gear.  You take a flyback out of a tv.  Wrap a high tension wire from the flyback output around a vial or tube filled with saltwater.  I betya dimes to dollars that water starts bubbling hydrogen.
  The flyback is an overunity device itself and now with the hydrogen you get to store the free energy.
Hell if you feel you need to keep Tesla out of the equation hook the damn oscillator to a solar cell or a windturbine or whatever intermittent energy conversion device you got going.  Anybody that doesn't see the value of what was discovered in Florida should go back 10spaces do not pass go do not collect $200.00 dollars.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love