Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KORE Technology - Magnetic Force

Started by rukiddingme, May 12, 2008, 06:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mapsrg

So rotation occurs because of the interaction between the electromagnets and the inner and outer magnets with no input?

rukiddingme

Quote from: mapsrg on May 16, 2008, 02:46:50 AM
So rotation occurs because of the interaction between the electromagnets and the inner and outer magnets with no input?

The rotation occurs because the rotating permanent magnets are attracted to the non-energzed metal core of the electromagnets and of course inertia. When the rotating magnets center on the electromagnets, a pulse of current is supplied to the coils just enough to release the magnetic grip.

The energy needed to create enough force in the electromagnet to release the magnetic grip of the permanent magnet is less than the force of the attraction of the permanent magnet to the non-energized metal core of the electromagnet.

Also, as the magnets rotate they interact with the input coils wrapped around the circumference of the wheels. This produces current. This is a unique aspect of KORE.

Koen1

Quote from: rukiddingme on May 16, 2008, 02:59:00 AM
The rotation occurs because the rotating permanent magnets are attracted to the non-energzed metal core of the electromagnets and of course inertia. When the rotating magnets center on the electromagnets, a pulse of current is supplied to the coils just enough to release the magnetic grip.
Thus expending energy in the coils all the time... Is it not just a nice embodiment of a normal permanent magnet rotor electromotor?

QuoteThe energy needed to create enough force in the electromagnet to release the magnetic grip of the permanent magnet is less than the force of the attraction of the permanent magnet to the non-energized metal core of the electromagnet.
But still significantly more than the zero energy input the permanent magnets
need to attract the cores... So what you've got is an electromotor that runs due to the current supplied to the coils... The current needed to release the magnets is indeed smaller than that needed to repel them, but the resulting torque should be proportionally smaller as well. So what you gain in lower input energy is lost
in lower output energy as well... Or at least, that's what it looks like to me ;)

QuoteAlso, as the magnets rotate they interact with the input coils wrapped around the circumference of the wheels. This produces current. This is a unique aspect of KORE.
Well not really unique...
And since you can't break the law of conservation of energy in a physical system, the current produced in any output coils has
a back emf effect which effectively either decreases the rotational momentum of the rotor or increases the input energy needed
to make the rotor rotate equally fast. So whatever you pull out of the outer coils must be put in to the rotation, and should not
be able to produce any effective energy gain.
But again, that's what it looks like to me and I could be mistaken somewhere eh ;)

Perhaps taking a look at Butch LaFonte's "Equilibrium motor" ("engine"?) might give you some
interesting ideas? He used equal attraction through cores to decrease attraction between certain
parts of the rotor, making it possible to remove the previously attracted core elements without
having to provide opposite magnetic fields with electromagnets... Hmm... I realise that is not
a clear description... Well, in any case, it's just for informations sake anyway. :)

[/quote]

rukiddingme

Quote from: Koen1 on May 16, 2008, 07:08:48 AM
Thus expending energy in the coils all the time... Is it not just a nice embodiment of a normal permanent magnet rotor electromotor?

This may be true, but nice is good, but I?m not sure I have ever seen a coil that is attacked by permanent magnets like this one. Opposing magnetic fields interacting inside a coil. If you can show me an example that would help a lot.

I also have never seen the concept of the release of magnetic grip in a cage configuration, using both sides of the electromagnets.

But still significantly more than the zero energy input the permanent magnets need to attract the cores... So what you've got is an electromotor that runs due to the current supplied to the coils... The current needed to release the magnets is indeed smaller than that needed to repel them, but the resulting torque should be proportionally smaller as well. So what you gain in lower input energy is lost in lower output energy as well... Or at least, that's what it looks like to me ;)

Yes, what you say makes sense. But I maintain that the difference between the attraction of the PMs to the core and the energy needed to release the grip is significant, plenty of torque to rotate the wheel with the magnets, especially with inertia in the mix.

Well not really unique...
And since you can't break the law of conservation of energy in a physical system,

Utilizing the difference between the attraction to the core and the release of the magnetic grip does not break the law of conservation. . . .

. . . . the current produced in any output coils has a back emf effect which effectively either decreases the rotational momentum of the rotor or increases the input energy needed to make the rotor rotate equally fast. So whatever you pull out of the outer coils must be put in to the rotation, and should not be able to produce any effective energy gain.
But again, that's what it looks like to me and I could be mistaken somewhere eh ;)

I?m not sure BEMF is created by this device. When you pull a permanent magnet away from a coil, the needle moves in the direction of the pull; this happens in all cases, whether they are north or south polarity. If you pull a permanent magnet from the right of the electromagnet the needle moves to the right. If you pull a permanent magnet from the left of an electromagnet the needle moves to the left. If you pull two PMs away from a coil, one from each side simultaneously, the two forces cancel and the needle doesn?t move. Therefore, there is no induction created by this device in the classical sense. There may be electromagnetic forces at work in all these cases, but induction is defined by a change in current, and if there is no change in current there is no induction. We would have to make up a new word to describe the forces at work when the pulls cancel and what work it is that is done, I call it ?Fade?.

Perhaps taking a look at Butch LaFonte's "Equilibrium motor" ("engine"?) might give you some interesting ideas? He used equal attraction through cores to decrease attraction between certain parts of the rotor, making it possible to remove the previously attracted core elements without having to provide opposite magnetic fields with electromagnets... Hmm... I realise that is not a clear description... Well, in any case, it's just for informations sake anyway. :)

I will look into the "Equilibrium motor".

Thanks for the time and help.