Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KORE Technology - Magnetic Force

Started by rukiddingme, May 12, 2008, 06:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rukiddingme

rukiddingme

Quote from: Koen1 on May 16, 2008, 07:08:48 AM

The current needed to release the magnets is indeed smaller than that needed to repel them, but the resulting torque should be proportionally smaller as well.

Someone once said, 'a little bit is infinitely more than none at all.

Also, there is no repulsion.

Koen1

No, that's not what I meant to say. What I was trying to convey was the point that
- yes, you can detach a magnet that is attracted to an iron core by supplying just enough
current to the coil to 'cancel out' the permanent magnets attraction and allow it to drop off.
- in most electromotors the current is usually increased above that point which does generate
a repulsive force, and this provides additional torque in the rotor
- in your idea this does not happen, so although the attraction is cancelled out, the
torque generated should also be a lot less than in a motor that does generate repulsion
- so the energy you save on the input side by not generating this repulsion also leads
to less effective torque on the output side. Less in => less out.

That was sort of what I meant to say. ;)

It's still a nice idea and I don't want to be negative, I'm just telling you what I think will happen...
:)

AnandAadhar

Okay, looks promising. What are the test results? Does it produce OU and why? Many devices are built in the computer, but without any pactical application it is just digital air. You have to start building the thing.

AA
Anand Aadhar free energy research pages: http://theorderoftime.com/science/free_energy/index.html

Onevoice

Just an idea: The purpose for the coils is to break or as you put it fade the point of highest flux density to get over the sticky point. In order to do this, you must generate a magnetic field equal to or in excess of the permanent magnetic field to effectively break the attraction. Conservation of energy aside, this principle won't scale very well. A larger wheel with larger magnets will require more energy in the coil to have the same effect. There are lower energy methods to neutralize or reverse the field. Look up Wesley Gray's work and also look at Steorn's low energy actuator. Using an actuator on a slide or small wheel, you could reverse the polarity of the magnetic field and get twice the effective torque. Not just break the hold but convert it to a push.
quote: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many - Capt. James T. Kirk