Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How do you turn off a tpu?

Started by sparks, May 14, 2008, 10:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerotensor

Quote from: sparks on May 17, 2008, 01:18:47 AM
cw forms one vortex ccw forms the other.  cw +
ccw-.  cw centrifugal force ccw centripedal force.  Leedskins describes them as two types of magnetic currents.  Russell shows them as two different spirals.
@sparks:

One must always be careful when using the terms clockwise and counter-clockwise.  One is the same as the other when viewed from behind.  These terms (cw, ccw) are relative, and only make sense if the orientation of the observer with respect to the center of rotation is defined.  (of course, here you are mixing them together, so I guess the point is somewhat moot) -- Still, it really is confusing when people use these terms as if they are universal, without indicating the direction of the axis.  Even worse is when people say "turn it to the right"  (which part should go to the right?  my right or your right?)

sparks

Thankyou zerotensor for your suggestion.  I feel there may be many here that recognize the blueprint I post below.  Please review the picture and see if you can identify the beginnings of a dna strand in the hydrogen atom.  It was the original build I believe.   Thankyou for your time reviewing my notes or listening to my bullshit.  I hope it brings some love. (I can't paint curves very well)  I'm a baby compared to the technology generation to inherit the Earth.  ::)  Spread the love brothers and sisters spread the love.  Even if you have to use a spark gap to become relavent to the potential energy field that surrounds all our beings.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

slayer007

I thought he said in one of the videos I seen it wouldn't work upside down.

sparks

@slayer

SM's tpu works like an aetheric refridgerator.  The mass of the Earth has alot more heat to offer than the gases in the atmosphere.  When he flips it over it's like opening the door to a little refridgerator inside a freezer.  Energy starts going the other way.

Glad to have you on board child !!! 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

wattsup

@sparks

I suspect the first tpus, since they will not have a variable drive primary end, this means they will always drive at the same rate. I would guess that you will be able to drive the tpu with no load or with a load rated above the max output of the device. But when you put a load considerably smaller then the output, this will create a backlog on the primary side of the system and it will stop on its own. Of course, this is applicable only if there is no other power source, or if the initial power source is used just to start the device, then removed.

Also, we now know there is a fuse on the circuit board of the FTPU. Looks like a slow blow.