Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How do you turn off a tpu?

Started by sparks, May 14, 2008, 10:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Turn it off by cutting the high voltage pulse feed.
That is similar to turning off the ignition of a car.

What is so special about that?
I can think of better questions....

BTW Sparks , where they not building?  :)

M.

sparks

Marco please review the below link.  It is energy conversion from a dipole.
I can create plasma with a 4watt cb radio.  Rotating magnetic fields are driving the tpu.  Which gets real hot when loaded.  You called it the perpectual machine.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCNNqgKqnaQ
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

giantkiller

It repells. It attracts. It maintains a static distance. It retains angular plane. It lifts. It spins. Huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3asSdngzLs&feature=related

--giantkiller. Alot going on there.

sparks

The ambient magnetic construct reacts just like a liquid.  You can compress it have it flow in currents. Expand it and last but not least spin it  like SM did.  It has inertia as proven by the folks working with permanent magnets at high speed rotation.  These are all characteristics of a liquid.
   The form of matter that is more filled with potential energy than a gas but acts as a liquid is called plazma.  Thankyou Crookes.  I was told a long time ago that it only exists on Earth in the exhaust of rocket engines and jets or in science labs.  Well that's bull because it exists everywhere.  It doesn't burn us because we have just as much of it in us as the next guy.  The aetheric liquid or cold plazma is kept cold because of the dielectric field created by charge or spinning plazma.  cw forms one vortex ccw forms the other.  cw +
ccw-.  cw centrifugal force ccw centripedal force.  Leedskins describes them as two types of magnetic currents.  Russell shows them as two different spirals.  Anyway when you disrupt the rotations or charge of the spinning plasma (protons electrons) this causes the aetheric plasma currents to shift around a bit.  We call it the magnetic field.  We see a spark and assume it is throwing off heat and light.  But right before we see the spark the electrodes are actually rearranging the aetheric plazma and it's heat content is going into the electrodes.
    @GK   

I can see someone else changed the thermic properties of the aetheric plazma to demonstrate their relationship with magnetism.
Think Legacy
Spread the Love

sparks

This is a bump that includes a picture of  the plazma spins I am trying to describe in the words of this post:   

Quote from: sparks on May 17, 2008, 01:18:47 AM
   The ambient magnetic construct reacts just like a liquid.  You can compress it have it flow in currents. Expand it and last but not least spin it  like SM did.  It has inertia as proven by the folks working with permanent magnets at high speed rotation.  These are all characteristics of a liquid.
   The form of matter that is more filled with potential energy than a gas but acts as a liquid is called plazma.  Thankyou Crookes.  I was told a long time ago that it only exists on Earth in the exhaust of rocket engines and jets or in science labs.  Well that's bull because it exists everywhere.  It doesn't burn us because we have just as much of it in us as the next guy.  The aetheric liquid or cold plazma is kept cold because of the dielectric field created by charge or spinning plazma.  cw forms one vortex ccw forms the other.  cw +
ccw-.  cw centrifugal force ccw centripedal force.  Leedskins describes them as two types of magnetic currents.  Russell shows them as two different spirals.  Anyway when you disrupt the rotations or charge of the spinning plasma (protons electrons) this causes the aetheric plasma currents to shift around a bit.  We call it the magnetic field.  We see a spark and assume it is throwing off heat and light.  But right before we see the spark the electrodes are actually rearranging the aetheric plazma and it's heat content is going into the electrodes.
    @GK   

I can see someone else changed the thermic properties of the aetheric plazma to demonstrate their relationship with magnetism.
Think Legacy
Spread the Love