Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

WATER MOTOR

Started by FreeEnergy, May 19, 2008, 08:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieter

Haha, seems like all of you were too lazy to complete the model then !?! Well, it takes a couple of hours.

The truth is:  Yes, it works, and No, it will not power your car or house, simply because the energy we
gather is tiny, just enough to turn the wheel slowly, but continously.

Although the efficiency is low, in the end of the day the energy balance is positive, we truey obtained
mechanical energy from evaporating water. And water is evaporating every day, on all seas and so on.
So this sort of energy is free.

In this device water evaporates, is then picked up by wood fibres (causing mechanical action!), and then evaporates again, all
within seconds.So the reactive parts are some kind of humidity buffers.

As mentioned in the Documentation, this method has serious potential, but a hightech synthetic material should be designed,
that allows to pick up and release humidity much quicker than natural wood fibres.

The force of the machine is taken from the tendency of some fibres to expand and contract when exposed to various levels of humidity.
This very force is then used to move the reactors between zones of various humidity levels, thus set it in "eternal" motion.
The ancient egyptians may have used the same energy to split rocks when they put sheets of wood into holes in the rocks and then
put water onto the sheets, so they expanded and finally split the rocks.

By now the evaporation part (uses capilares) becomes partially dry after a few days and the user has to re-wet it, so this part may be
optimized. But this part is old tech anyway. The Rotor at the other hand, that is the heart of this design, may run for weeks without problems.

If this model is built correctly (and I offer my assistance in case of problems), then it's an amazing little thing on your desk or in your
classroom. A bit like the drinking bird, but IMHO much more spectacular, since its motion is HIGHLY obvious.

When I finished this design and I saw it actually worked, I felt like totally euphorised for several days, only from watching it.
Needsless to say I've spent 100s of hours to build many prototypes and to test lots of materials etc. until I came up with this design.

Hopefully I will soon make a new video of it, including a bit more information. Thanks to all those who have purchased. You just help me to
continue my research, since I don't get any other support or financial backup.

FreeEnergy

Quote from: dieter on August 20, 2008, 09:00:42 PM
Haha, seems like all of you were too lazy to complete the model then !?! Well, it takes a couple of hours.

The truth is:  Yes, it works, and No, it will not power your car or house, simply because the energy we

Although the efficiency is low, in the end of the day the energy balance is positive, we truey obtained
mechanical energy from evaporating water. And water is evaporating every day, on all seas and so on.

In this device water evaporates, is then picked up by wood fibres (causing mechanical action!), and then evaporates again, all

As mentioned in the Documentation, this method has serious potential, but a hightech synthetic material should be designed,
that allows to pick up and release humidity much quicker than natural wood fibres.

The force of the machine is taken from the tendency of some fibres to expand and contract when exposed to various levels of humidity.
This very force is then used to move the reactors between zones of various humidity levels, thus set it in "eternal" motion.
The ancient egyptians may have used the same energy to split rocks when they put sheets of wood into holes in the rocks and then

By now the evaporation part (uses capilares) becomes partially dry after a few days and the user has to re-wet it, so this part may be
optimized. But this part is old tech anyway. The Rotor at the other hand, that is the heart of this design, may run for weeks without problems.

If this model is built correctly (and I offer my assistance in case of problems), then it's an amazing little thing on your desk or in your
classroom. A bit like the drinking bird, but IMHO much more spectacular, since its motion is HIGHLY obvious.

When I finished this design and I saw it actually worked, I felt like totally euphorised for several days, only from watching it.
Needsless to say I've spent 100s of hours to build many prototypes and to test lots of materials etc. until I came up with this design.

Hopefully I will soon make a new video of it, including a bit more information. Thanks to all those who have purchased. You just help me to

welcome to overunity.com

Mad Scientist

Quote from: dieter on August 20, 2008, 09:00:42 PM

No, I'm not too lazy, I still intend to build it, soon, very soon.

Shanti

QuoteWell, it is working with Osmosis,

Well, I personally think to call this an osmosis motor is just not correct. For IMHO this motor concept has nothing to do with osmosis.
Osmosis is what happens if you have two different water compartments with different salt concentrations, which are connected with each other through a semipermeable membrane, which only lets through water, but not the salts.
The salty compartment will draw water from the less salty compartment, until the salt concentration in both compartments is equal.

Here we have an effect which is IMHO more due to capillary effects. Due to adhesion capillary effects develop which draw water inside, and upside, even against gravity. If you now have a material which is mechanically flexible, the little capillary bubbles in the material are able to expand, and therefore the whole material expands, and this now develops mechanical action. This mechanical action is used to deflect some mass of the wheel in the direction of the center, and like that, the wheel becomes unbalanced and will turn. E.g. like a sponge: A dry sponge  is smaller than a wet sponge. As was said before it would be very interesting to find out which materials exhibit the strongest mechanical effects due to contact with water. This could increase it's efficiency.

I had a similar idea, but not based on the mechanical deformation due to dampness, but due to the weight difference. And from this point of view, this water wheel is constructed the wrong way around: The forces developed due to weight change, work against the forces due to the mechanical action of the flappers.
As the flappers get wet in the lower part of the wheel they start to bent. But at the same time, because they get wet, they also get heavier! And this force is working against the rotation of the wheel.
If you would like to get rid of this, one would have to make the wetting part of the wheel on the opposite, which means not on the lower part, where the wheel is going up, but on the upper part, where the wheel is going down.
Now the flappers additional weight work in the same direction.
But now, one would have to change the flappers so, that they do not bent inside the wheel on getting wet, but to the outside. This surely gets you into problems with the wetting part which is also located outside. Therefore you the have to mount the wetting part on the inside of the wheel. This makes the construction surely a bit more complex, but also more efficient.

BTW: The current $20 for the plans are IMHO a rip off. $10 would be OK, but $20 is just too much...