Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACEDONIA CD

hi
@OTTO

i have made some  of you test but lie in my way  i have   pick the   YOKE   OF MY  OLD  BLACK AND WHITE TV AND  I HAVE PUT TO RUN TV   WHITOUT   TE YOUKE WHEREIS  HAS BEAING
   AND  I HAVE PUT  10 TURNS   INSAID THAT  AND  I SEE  GOOD  SPARK THERE  AND I HAVE THEN MAKE  50 TURNS      AND I PUT  THE EXIT DIODE LIKE POWER SIPLY    AND  THEN CAP   330 UF  400 V
  AND   IISEE   VOLTS GOING  90 V
AND THEN I PUT BULB  100 WATT   AND  THEN THE VOTAGE  IS  DROP  TO   60 V    AND   I SE THE BULB  IS   START TO LIGHT BUT<<,MY BULB IS  FOR  220 V>
I HAVE TRAING TO      TURN OUT  ONE END OF WIRE  OF THE  VERTICAL COIL   AND NOTHING HAPEND  AND   THEN  I HAVE PUT    220nf CAP  FOR RESONACE  PARALEL WHIT THAT COILAND  AND  MY  VOLTAGE IS  80 VOLTS 
AND  THEN I HAVE THING OK    IF   GOING TO LIGHT MORE TIME   AND   TO CONTINUE TO LIGHT THAT BULB  WHIT 80 VOLT OK
AND  5 MIN    I WAIT  AND TE I SEE MY   <<PRIMAY  ORDENERY TRANSFORMATOR   STAR TO  MOLTHING<<
THAT TRANSF  IS MAX  HAS  TO GIVR   60 WATT 
HMMMM
TV IS FORKING  WHIT ALL HIS STUFF  THERE   AND + BULB IS LIGHT  HMMM 
BULB IS  <<220 V  100 WATT   AND IS LIGHT WHIT  80 VOLTS THERE  >>
TOTAL INPUT  FOR INPUT TRANSFORMER  IS  MADE FOR   PROPERTLY IS MADE  TO  FORK    60 WATT 
I DONT KNOW   I<<TV IS FORKING   AND +  BULB IS LIGHT
I LIKE TO  INCREASE THE  TURS  INSAID AND  TO  HAVE 220V  DC    AND  THEN I WHILL SEE     HOW AND   IS THAT POSIBLE   WHIT  60 WATT  IN TO HAVE   100 WATT LOAD 

otto

Hello

@Mac

everything is possible.

The core and the contra bias is the key. As collector use a speaker wire with a looooot of fine wires inside.

Otto

pauldude000

@otto

The 555 circuit output voltage does not change with frequency. The voltage depends upon your input voltage, and can be anywhere from 5VDC to 16VDC with the TS555CN. They are also EXTREMELY inexpensive. I will provide the cheapest supplier I have found. Some 555 Chips source more current, but this one so far has the highest attainable frequency, with over-clocking measured at 4.9Mhz using the circuits posted. Square waves remain sharp to ~4 - 4.3MHZ, then the wave starts to distort with the duty cycle shortening, ending up with a nominal sloppy square wave at max frequency just before oscillation destabilizes.

Here is a supplier:

http://www.newark.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp?SKU=89K1755&CMP=AFC-OP

Note: Sourcing 200 milliamp, it will drive the mosfets, but not directly drive the Control coil with any real power. (Though it can directly drive with 200mA without damage to the chip.)

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

wattsup

@otto

I found this particular patent that may have some pertinent explanations on the function of your yoke TPU.

I put one image below but the whole patent pdf can be downloaded here.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=get80

wattsup

nickc44

@ Otto and Paul

The control circuit has been a bit of a problem
Paul I have used your Oscillator 3 or 4 MHz but
I think my mosfet is always on never off could you
post a good Circuit for the controll

Thanks

Otto you are having problems with heat and saturation or just heat
If its heat down the road you can use a synthetic oil to cool it...in time.. right
you need another vacation Ha HA

Nick