Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altium

I think that`s a right schem :)

wattsup

@otto

You know how great my EE is but I thought I would run this by you.

The other day I was sending some sine waves into this new speaker magnet toroid that I have made (yes I call it a Magoid) to see how the Magoid reacts at certain frequencies.

Anyways I had my scope on the output of the sine wave and decided I should put a diode on the output of my audio output in case anything bad were to happen. To my surprise (but I'm sure not to your surprise), the scope no longer showed sine waves but square waves. Nice square waves. So I was thinking maybe your device could use the same type of driving method. That could do away with the negative return through the mosfet. Yes, I know I may have put my foot in my mouth once again. lol

Anyways, keep up the good work.

MACEDONIA CD

hi all
  all that  my explane  or practical ways  is showing  the theory of  some gay < spherics>  that  his theory    is   so clouse like my test    to increase the   kick      <<not important  is  the speed   >>but  is  important how many times   the elktromagnet fild  whil be  move    in one directions  to  athere  out coil   LIKE YOU HAVE   SMAL MAGNET FILD  AND MOVE    ONLY   ONE POLE OF MAGET FILD     IN ONE DIRECTION      WHIT  MORE AND MORE TIMES      IN ONE SECOND
WE  all know  that the speed of light is   the same  of  speed of elktrones   moving in coper   wire 
if  we  have that  one second of speed of light moving elktromagnet fild   in one direction  way  clouse  to athere   out coil       what   whill be  doi   and how  to  make  more   andmore    times kick  to   the exit coil ist look  like  not posible  whit  one single  hz input    whit  that  very fast  moving fild  of speed of light   <<A LIKE TO POINT  THIS  I  WE  BE   CREATE   THAT  THAT FILD  AND MAKE  CUT  THIS  SECVENCE     IN MORE PIECES   <<LIKE   YOU  CUT   THE  SPEEED  OF LIGHT   IN   1000  OR  10000   SECVENCES   IF 1 SECVENEC  PICK UP  TO CREATED   A SINGLE  ONE KICK  IN  ONE DIRECTION  WAY     TO PROUCED        DC  VOLTAGE 
IMAGEN  YOU WHILL HAVE   1000 KICK  BE   LIKE   YOU HAVE   ONE ELKTROMAGNET  HO WHIL MOVE   1000  TIMES  CLOUSE  TO OUT COIL    AND  WHILL PRODUCED    ONLY DC  VOLTAGE  THAT MOVING WHILL BE  IN THE  ONE DIRECTIO WAY   
IF BE   INCREASE  THE  MORE KICK YOU WHIL HAVE MORE OUT POWER     MORE KICK  IS  THE  KEY   
THE   FORMULA F FOR POWER  IS  HAS  TWO THINGS
<<<ONE IS  SPEEDD  ONE  IS   THE MAGNET FILD 
IF  I INCREASE   THE MAG. FILD     THEN  I  WHILL BE NEED ONLY SMALL KICK  <<LETS SAY 100>>
IF  I INCREASE THE KICK  THEN  I WHILL BE NEED   A SMALL ELKTROMAGNET FILD   THE RESOLT IS  WHILL BE THE SAME   
BUT     TO HAVE MORE OUT POWER   IS EASY   TO PUT SMALL ELKTROMAGNET FILDD  WHIT MORE  KICK   
WHIT MORE    ELKTRMAGNET  IN POWER   THEN THE EXIT ENERGY   OF OUT POWER  WHILL BE SMALL THE  IN    BEACOUSE  I PUT  MORE COURENT  TO MY  ELKTRMAGNET COIL 
IF  I INCREASE  THE  KICKK   I   WHILL NOT HAVE TO PUT MORE  IN ENERGY  TO PRODUCED KICK MORE   FOR KICK    IS NOT  HAVE   TO PUT IN ENRGY 
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   his engls.  is  hard  to tape  to me   bbut immtraing to tape   what im   like to say   <<macedonian languege  is easy for me :D :D :D

otto

Hello all,

@wattsup

good job!

@Mac

I know what you mean.

@All

lets sumarise my last week

If you pulse a wire wound around an iron powder core with 2 or more frequencies you will see that the core saturates. My square waves are wide. But when as the core is more and more saturated I see the kicks getting nicer and better in the sence that they are not wide anymore. The problem is that if  the core saturates for 100%, then the current rises dramatically. So I have to detune a little bit my frequency mix to have a good light and the PS dont suffer soooo much. When the core saturates totally then the light is not good anymore and a huge current from the PS could blow my MOSFETs.

Last week I tried a lot of metals as cores and a lot of various winding techniques to get the best signals in my coils.

The best was when I wound a control coil DIRECTLY over the core and the other wire around the core and the collector. This "bifilar" wound control was the best.
I used the 1 winding over the core for the kicks. As this control was very near, to say so, the core I got big kicks and the other winding wound over the core and collector was used as a load coil. Not bad.

My next plan is to build a selfrunner but as Im working again, it will take a time....

My friend, a TV repair man, promised me a few yokes from bigger TVs so I can play with them.

Otto

aether22

Otto, what would be the odds in your opinion of getting energy from a collector coil that is not connected to any source of power? (as I believe SM's wasn't)

I made an image of a few ideas, not sure how good any of them are but see what you think.

By the way are you sure you aren't simply powering the bulb from the collapsing emf of the control coil?
To check you would need to run a disassembled TPU where the control coil was not around the collector to verify it doesn't create the same effects, sorry if you have already ruled out any such possibility.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes