Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tosky

@MAC
"
this a showing   how to increase the kick or hz  whit  small magnets   whit  not  increase the input   energy THERE YOUY WHILL SEE THE RESONANCE  CAP  IN THE INPUT  COIL
MAGNETS  IS REAL  THING  WHIT MAGNETS  I HAVE INCREASE THE  KICK  <,NOT WHIT THE RESONANCE CAP  ONLY MAGNTES  IS  INCREASE THE KICK "

Have you consider a possibility that input coil  consumed more energy at first due to the conditional parameters. Then you give a load is actually relief the consume of energy due to the change of the parameters? I mean it is not a linear circuit and you will increase the input current if you give it a more heavy loading. Otherwise you must success of getting Overunity.

otto

Hello all,

@Paul

dont be soooo hard with youself. Your posts are great!! Sometimes it happens that our little brain blocks. Hmmm... thats live.

The negative I ALWAYS connect only to the source of the MOSFETs. And thats all.

My driving circuit are my home made oscillators. Bad ones!!

I was looking to your schematic for oscillators with the 555 ICs. Now my question: Whats the output voltage of your oscillators and is the output voltage constant at all frequencies or is it dropping with higher frequencies??

My problem is that my output voltage dropps from 12 V to say, 5V with a higher frequency and so dropps also my output power on the bulb. So I have to use frequencies at areound 200kHz to get a full light. When I could use 500kHz, my bulb would need only the half? current from the power supply. Not to mention a frequency at 1MHz.

Otto

tosky

@Paul
Take it easy Paul, my little brain is blocking 99.9% too. Otherwise I got O.U already.

tosky

@Mac
"CUT  THE    INDUCTION  OF  THE COILS THAT  INDUCTION  WHILL BE   MADE TO STOP SPINING    THE FILD"

I think cutting the magnetic flux will stop the spinning in the field, this is the way of keeping energy conservation by mother nature. If you do not use any material core (only air coil).  Input pure sine or very clean energy to build up the vortex. Then collect the energy without material core.That will break the relationship between input and output. Do you need Capacitor discharge for large current in your setup? Correct me if I am wrong in understanding your theory?

tosky

@otto
Try to think your setup is a simple step up converter circuit and there are many ways to setup those converter. As long as you use your power supply and no measurement on input to output relationship plus you don't like to talk about theory. I just don't know what a difference in those your TPUs. You should know many power supplies will deliver more current or out of control due to the feedback path in those transistors or Operation-Amplifiers in the control circuit, if interfacing with high frequency or switching circuits. You may feel like getting O.U. but actually not. That is why I suggest you play with chargeable batteries (battery never out of control). You know, buy the battery will sure lost you money, but save your precious time.