Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

@GK

Im "happy" that you had a runaway but in the meantime a learned something:

A lot of "toroidal setups" can give you a runaway.

When I had my first, there was a current + voltage runaway and a pulsing at 5 - 10Hz. The signals, square waves at around 5 - 10V and from the power supply 12V/ 2 - 3A.

My last runaway was with sine waves at over 300V/less then 1A. I only saw fractions of a sine waves on my scope and my profi made PS is blown. The current, as said in miliamperes.

It seems that we can achieve 2 sorts of runaways: 1 with voltage and 1 with current + voltage.

With my newest coils I see that we can have a runaway with only current!! At some frequency mixes I see the voltage from my power supply is constant, 24V , but the current want to rise to "heaven".

Otto

pauldude000

@Mannix

He is referring to my results.

Pure sine @ approx 4Mhz, and I can get a little over 120V pretty much anytime now, with the highest measured on scope at 240V. However, current at this point is diddly. Connecting a load  (110 fridge light bulb) drops the voltage to around 25V on my current build, instead of just 2V like the last.

I know..... WhoopDeeDooo...

However, remember that I am only driving this with the output of a B&K function generator directly, using the "high" output  (15V P to P instead of 5V.... No secondary power source, No mosfets.) Not bad if you ask me considering the power supplied.

Paul Andrulis

Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

Drossen

@RobotHead

Many combustion engines are less than 30% efficient.  Even the really high performance engines, that are commercially available, are a little over 40% efficient.  However, I know of a two cycle engine which is much more efficient, called the Bourke-Cycle Engine.  Check out http://www.bourke-engine.com/index1.htm for more information.  Several years ago, I bought the documents from them, and in those documents were some measurements which suggest that the Bourke-Cycle Engine is just under 83% efficient.  I lost all the documents, except the blueprints for building the engine, so I am unable to provide the exact measurement values.  However, on the specifications posted on the website, the 30 cubic inch version consumes less than 1/4 pounds of fuel per horse power hour, which is less than 6.25 pounds of fuel at 25 hp/h.  One gallon of gasoline is approximately 6.5 pounds.  This will not get you the 3.5 hours on one gallon of gas at 25 hp, but it will at 7.4 hp.  Keep in mind that the 30 cubic inch version was able to give about 38 hp at 5,000 rpm and 114 hp at 15,000 rpm, which means it isn't just a 25 hp engine, unless you limit the engine to 3289 rpm.  I don't know of any other combustion engines more efficient than this one, so I would tend to agree that the claim of running at 25 hp for 3.5 hours, on one gallon of gas, is a bit of an exaggeration.  However, this does not mean that the TPU is fake, it just means that SM over exaggerates, or adds extra fluff to catch people's attention.  We should always be careful about what we take as fact.  However, you should not discount something until you have tested it, as it is through experimentation and testing that the real truth will be found.

Drossen
Failure is not an option (it comes bundled with Windows)

otto

Hello all,

Im posting here because I love Lindsays fraud.

1.Get 3 TVs deflection coils
2. wrap 20 turns bifilar of copper wire in horizontal over such a core from this deflection unit AND in the same time over a 3 turns lamp wire that is in the horizontal driection.
3. pulse this f...g coils and say what you see
4. wrap the other 2 cores and connect them.

Try to connect the coils like in the ECD. My God!! Use a little your imagination!! I needed only 10 minutes for my 1. coil and in 30 minutes I made 2 of such coils and now I have....

Otto

PS: Im waiting for the real builders.

wattsup

@otto

By deflection coil do you mean the "yoke". I took a yoke off of a computer monitor a few days ago and just set it aside for future stuff. There was also the degausing coil. lol Can it be done with only one?