Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feynman

Follow you dreams first and the rest will follow. The builders, who are dog tired, know of this skill. It is what makes men out of dreamers. The rest are followers. That is why the barking at the words. Alot of people in the boat cry out about the storm. The adventurer jumps out of the boat and walks on water.

Amen GK.  I might add...

?But there is suffering in life, and there are defeats. No one can avoid them. But it's better to lose some of the battles in the struggles for your dreams than to be defeated without ever knowing what you're fighting for.?
-Paulo Coelho

otto

Hello all,

@wattsup

yes, I mean a yoke. Sorry my English....not from the best "house".

The best is a yoke from an old TV. I mean, you need 3 cores. I forgot to mention that the original coils have to be removed and wound new coils. Its really a joke to build this. Only 20 - 30 turns in a bifilar way.

Sounds this familiar?? How many turns can we see in the open TPU?? Did we see bifilar coils?? Whats the height of a 6" TPU?? And the height of my yoke cores??? And, and , and.... 

Comp. monitor? I dont think so because the screen of a PC is much smaller then from a TV. Please. a TV yoke. You can get it for free and then you need a few minutes for your 1. control coil. With even 1 control coil you will see.....and 2 frequencies.

I forgot to mention that in the TPU is the main "action" INSIDE the TPU. This means that the collector is wound INSIDE the cores.

The collectors have to "follow" the form of the core. So, we get 3 half circles, to say so, when the TPU is finished. This 3 half circles are OK. They have "special" properties for fast particles. Better not to discuss my crazy theories.

If and when you have done it connect a 100W bulb as a load and tell us what you see.

Otto

Mannix

Otto,
please can you post a picture and details  if you have time..
an inertia experiment

It might be a safe experiment for people ...do you think?

Lindsay

otto

Hello all,

@Lindsay

in a day or 2 I will post pictures, no problem.

@All

now I want to tell people how I started my fun:

A few months ago I grabbed 3 yokes from old TVs. In the first moment as I had them in my fingers I wanted to pulse this coils and I did it but with no success.

2 days ago I wanted to pulse this coils again and so I removed the coils with the cores from the plastic. With only the 2 cores with the original windings in my hands I connected them in series and on top of this 2 cores I had a lamp wire also connected with my new "controls". Of course, a 100W bulb as a load.

To be short, I saw a weak glowing, hard to see, of my bulb and said "thats it"!!!!
How did I knew "thats it"??
1. only 2 cores
2.muuuuuuch to long collector wires wound in layers, no kicks, only square waves, pulsed with SS oscillators
3. collectors only laying on top of the pulsed cores

Not to mention, my inner feeling.

About my inner feeling I wrote a lot of times and I have a little story about it but better for me to be quiet because people would think that Im crasier then Im really,ha,ha.

From now on I will post here because I love this thread!

People, grab your cores from old TVs.

Otto

otto

Hello all,

sorry for asking but how to compress a picture so I can post it?? Sorry again, Im not good with PCs.

Otto