Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACEDONIA CD

HI
@ Mannix
friend  please  ansfer me  IF YOU WHANT 
    FOR BIG   T.P.U OF  <<S.M>>
  WHARE IS conect   DIS  TURNS <i thinks is  90 or 100 turns  >  FLAT STRONG  COPER WIRE HO IS   MAKE  AROUND  the tpu   

otto

Hello all,

The 3. try was my last try to build my TPU. Im sattisfied. With only 12 + 12 turns a 100Wbulb lights as a champ.

Next step: getting rid of my power supply. Feedback....with feedback coil.

Otto

Earl

Quote from: otto on May 25, 2008, 04:21:08 AM
Hello all,

The 3. try was my last try to build my TPU. Im sattisfied. With only 12 + 12 turns a 100Wbulb lights as a champ.

Next step: getting rid of my power supply. Feedback....with feedback coil.

Otto

Otto,

I have tried to draw your experiment.  Please look at my image and confirm if it is correct, and answer the open questions.

distance a = ?
toroid dimensions ?
Are the 2 collectors bifilar connected in series to feed the lamps? 
Lamps in series or parallel?
You say output > 1kV, but that would burn up your lamps ???
Does max lamp output correspond to max vibration?  Only at 200 kHz or also at 100 kHz or 400 kHz or 600 kHz?

Thanks, Earl

edit:  have changed image from 02.gif to 03.gif for a small correction
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

b0rg13

what a bizzar place to find you guys talking about semi working tpu's and pics !!, awsome!! , my hats off to you guys keep up the good work!.( woops crap i dont have a hat, oh well, do you accept bicycle helmits?).
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

otto

Hello all,

@Earl

Input voltage 24V
Input current 2 - 3A

Output voltage 1000V
Output current cant measure because of the hogh frequency

Your drawing is wrong. Sorry

just 2 yoke cores used. I made a cicle with them and then 4 turns of lamp wire inside this circle - core. Over the core and the lamp wire I made 12 + 12 turns of lamp wire as a control coil.
Easy and quick.

1 strand of the control coil is used as a trigger coil.
The other strand is a power coil, like in Teslas patents.

1 end of the trigger coil is connected to 1 end of the collector. The trigger coil is connected in series and the power coil in paralel.
The collector is connected as a half Mobius. Just 1 end point of 1 strand to the start point of the other end. 2 ends of the collector coil left open to connect my bulb.

In short, get your cores.

@borg13

if I can make this semi TPU working as a self runner I dont care if its "semi" or not. As Im sure I will have a self runner......at least, I lighted a 100W bulb very easy and with a few turns of wires. Do you remember? In the videos I saw a mini TPU with the diameter less then 6". It was a little TPU. It seems that Im building such a TPU.

Otto

PS: as Im on vacation, without a car, Im not able to make drawings because my scanner is on my workplace and Im posting from my home PC.