Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

Quote from: otto on May 26, 2008, 01:59:03 AM
Earl,

Im using only the iron cores from a yoke. ONLY THE IRON CORES!!!!! You can see them in the picture on the previous side. The top picture. That grey core.

2 of them to form a circle. Inside 4 or so turns of lamp wire. Over that 12 + 12 turns of lamp wire. controls and collector wound CW.

@Borg

Now I say:

Here it is and
how it works:
the collector is a mini Tesla pancake made with 4 turns of lamp wire.

As the cores have a special form - top diameter greater then the bottom diameter - the signals in the collector are travelling in an up - down direction at very high speeds.
This iron core amplifies the signals and it was a joke to get a 100W bulb to shine.

Now about the signals seen with my scope connected to 1 end of the bulb:

I was for 2 days looking to the kicks at a base time setting of 2 microsec. on my scope. Then, yesterday, I switched the time base setting to 50 microsec. and saw it:  IM ALL THE TIME WORKING WITH COMPRESSION WAVES!!!

With the 50 microsec. setting on the time base I see that the kicks have not the same distance each from the other. There are little bigger gaps - nodes - between the kicks. When I slowly change the frequency I see this gaps - nodes moving to left or right. I can easily see this.
Or, I can have an AC "carrier" wave and INSIDE this wave I have my kicks.

Of course, this carrier wave has also a "gap" - node - between the kicks and i can increase or decrease this carrier waves in the sence of time. It only depends on the 2 frequencyes mixed.

So, as a little conclusion:

With this little "thing" I made some sort of a TPU. For myself it seems that we have standing waves in the TPU. With the change of the frequency mix we move the POSITION of the standing wave. When 1 node hits the position where the bulb is connected then you have a great light.
How many nodes? I think 2 because of 2 control coils but I have to look.

As you all can see this little TPU is not only a few wires. There is a lot going on inside it. I wish I could buy much bigger cores and build a 6" TPU with them. With a bigger 2 collectors, 1 working in 1 direction the other in contra......yes, Im dreaming because here I cant buy them.

In the download section how you can build a basic one and it will work every time for any one!!! The picture with no title.

Borg I hope youre satisfied a little.

Yes, you miss all the complicated stuff that we all discussed for over 2 years. I made this TPU in only 1 hour and before that I cant remember how many TPUs I builded. I know I builded every week 1 TPU. Now imagine the number.

So, my claim is that I have a mini TPU.

Otto

... im more than satisfied Otto, and congrats to you and the othersa that have put in all this work and gotten the results, ive been reading all about this for 2 years now and it just got better each week, all tho i have to admit, i really dont know how it works and i wish i could build one on my own, i guess im going to have to ask some one to build me a small 4" version, id be happy if it would simply light one light bulb,.. i sure wish i had the understanding to build one tho,...

..Otto and the rest of you,(there are to many names to list), your all top guys in my book, and for bring it out rather than selling it and dissapearing im even more impressed.

i salute you guys,.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

otto

Hello all,

@borg
The smaler TPU in diameter - the easier to build. This is a fact.

As Im without my car, my son uses it, Im surching at home for a piece of oridinary iron strip. Maybe a few mm thickness, to form a circle with a bigger diameter then my TPU.

Yes, I know, the core that Im now using is a core made with pressed iron powder, to say so and I want s strip of iron that is made in a totally different way and has totally different properties but I cant rest. My fingers must work.

Im always thinking why my ECD was sooooo good.

If I think of such coils in a different way. I would say that the coils acted in 2 ways:

1. as coils
2. as a copper core.

The ECD coils I made only 1" long wound over the collectors. This acted as a copper coil and core. Hmmm....hard to explain.
This was copper + copper.

What would happen if I would have an iron core + iron wires wound over it??
Nickle core + Nickle wires wound around the core??

Or a little bit crazier, a combination of iron core with iron wires for 1 half of the TPU and the other half copper coil + copper core.

In the 6" unit we need 4 controls and so we also need 4 cores. 2 cores can be made of iron the other 2 of another metal.

Maybe this is needed for the 15" TPU?? A combination of metals? Magnetic or non magnetis metals?

It seems that Im wrighting more hten needed. Back to my workbench.

A time ago I made the 3 stack TPU without a core and got a fine light. If I would have the right iron cores it would without any problems light 2 100W bulbs. But I cant buy any cores here! Impossible.

Otto

PS: Im here to SHARE, not to hide.

otto

Hello all,

Just a correction about the nodes in my signals:

as Im changing my frequencies just a little I see that I can have more or less nodes. It depends on the frequency mix.

I dont know how and why but when I have a good light, this means that my 2 frequencis are a little out of phase, my kicks dissapears. IM loosing my frequency mix. I mean, the frequency mix of say 200kHz multiplies into the GHz region. I have no way to measure and see this frequency with my scope.

SHIT!!! Again Im feeling bad. Since Im working an hour with pulsing my coils there is something going on with me.
Yesterday, working all the day on my TPU I felt the same and on the eavening I was totally "crashed".

Please people, be careful if somebody is replicating my little 4" TPU.

Otto

Earl

Otto,

another try.  Is this image getting closer?
Which cut-through is more correct A, B, or C?

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

otto

Hello all,

@Earl,

my car is at home, finally. Can you give me yout email adress in a PM so I can send you a hand drawn picture and you can shrink it and post?? I will make a drawing of the connections in my TPU. You will laugh how easy made.

About the pictures:

In all 3 pictures is the direction of the ferrites wrong: big diameter of the core up, small diameter down.

Picture B is almost OK. The blue coil is almost 3/4 of the core. Maybe there was room for  a 6 turns collector or a 4 turns collector and a 2 turns collector but the 2 turns driven in contra.

Otto

PS: Im really sorry that you have soooo much trouble because Im sitting here at home blocked, only with my PC.