Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antimon

He should show the caps, there is nothing special. Everyone can do this :)

A.

Antimon

Quote from: BEP on November 10, 2008, 06:03:25 PM
"If the specified efficiency is 86dB at 1 watt in, and the maximum input is 100 watts, then the maximum output would be 86dB plus 20dB (100 watts is 20dB more than 1 watt), or 106dB. Not all loudspeakers show a linear increase in output with respect to input, however, so this calculation of ours could be off by as much as 3dB"

An OU speaker ?

No. This is because the 86dB are at 1 Watt input power, at 100W input power they have 106dB. Nothing special, because 10*log100=20dB.

A.

MACEDONIA CD

hi antium  OK YOU DISCOVER THE TRUE LETS SEE YOU  REPLY OF MY TPU <<YOU SAY EVERYBUDY CAN DOO LET SEE YOUR SPARKS  MY SPARKS IS NOT VOLTAGE SPARK  IS AMPERS IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS THAT THE FREK IS  MORE 1000 HZ  IF YOU CAN MAKE YOU SCREWWDRIVER  MAKE HOLES TO HIM AND SHOW TO AS  dont say  stupid things please 
next time  maybe tomorou i whill show  the my bulb how is light

for ALL HERE FOR THIS REASON HERE PEOPLE JUST DONT ANDERSTEND  THE MEANING WHAT IS VOLTAGE WHAT IS AMPS

AND I JUST FORGET MY TPU  IS VACUM COILS  AND ATHER MY TPU IS PRODUCED SMALL VIBRATION EFECKT
AND IS LIKE THIS MY TEST  TPU<<ALL IS HERE   S.M SAY TO MANNIX IS LIKE YOU HAVE 1000 PIECES OF WIRE  AND SMALL MAGNET LIKE   BULYTH  SPAEED >

AND IF FOR NOT FORGET THER IS NOT ENY KIND OF  ELKTROMAGNETICS FILD OR ATHER STUFF JUST  WORKING TPU

IF YOU MAN ANTIUM OR SOME  THIS IS ANTHERE TYPE OF ELKTRICYTY

PLEASE DONT SAY IF YOU DONT ANDERSTEND THIS  IF YOU WHILL BE HERE LOUSE TO MY TPU  <<<<<< YOU WHILL LISTEN  SO POWERFULL SPARKS LIKE SMALL BOMBS  <<YOU KNOW LIKE  HAPY NEW YEAR  >>
SEE  CAREFULL AND MAKE STOP VIDEO AND SEE THE OUT FLAT PIECS WHERE IM PUT MY SCREWDRIVER WHEN  M MAKE SHORT 
THAT IS NO VOLTAGE  SPARKS THER IS <<190V  WHIT SOME AMPS  ABOUT 20 AMPS 

IF HERE ANATHER MAN <,SPARK ,MARCO, INNOVATION, WATSUOP  ,E,M DEVICE AND MY ATHER FRIENDS HERE  HOW KNOW ME  >

HAS THE SAME  THINGS FOR ME AND MY TPU   LIKE YOU <ANTIUN >>.THEN I WHILL GO AWAY  FOR GOOD  AND I WHILL NOT SEND NOTHING MORE  I WHILL MAKE AND FINISH  MY WORKING TPU AND FOR YOU YOU WHILLL  SEND NOTHING MORE >>

PLEASE  I THING THIS FORUM IS  HAS PEOPLE HO KNOW   NO LIKE YOU <<ANTIUN>

AND ATHER @ANTIMON>  ASK <<your friend <<  marco for  me  did he likes to speak whit me  >.ask ather way is make contack whit me >>please dont say shit for me
<<<< go a way please >>
dont say stupid things  please
and in the end i like ansfer for all MY FRIENDS HERE   WHAT THINGS   >IS NOT FAKE THIS VIDEO THERE IS STRONG AMPS THERE MY  20 WATT BULB IS BROKEN OF THIS  TPU

AND YOU NOW THING OF THIS  <<@ANTIMON  >>LOOK THE  FLAT WIRE AND MAKE ZOOM AND SEE THE HOLES OF DISTRING  OT WIERS END  OF MY  OUT COILS

>:(
IF YOU BEA;EAVET OK IF YOU DONT THEN I WHILL GO   AND YOU WHILL NEVER FIND WHAT HAS BEANG COVER  MY ELKTRONICS PARTS  >

THANKS ALL MY FRIEENDS  I HOPE YOU HAVE  NOT THING LIKE THIS MAN

BY

Antimon

OMG you have to learn a lot. cya

btw. my name is Antimon not ANTIUM, thx

EDIT: I don't need you ;) because you don't have it

A.

MACEDONIA CD

OK  I WHILL LEARN  THE ENGLISH LANGUEGE BUT YOU HAVE NEVER LEARN HOW TO MAKE TPU <<GO AWAY >