Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Quote from: Antimon on November 10, 2008, 06:14:11 PM
No. This is because the 86dB are at 1 Watt input power, at 100W input power they have 106dB. Nothing special, because 10*log100=20dB.

A.

Yes, of course! Not what I meant. This system is obviously not OU but so much of the design coincides with descriptions of the TPU. What if many of the real TPU concepts actually came from this speaker system? If so then it is certainly worth looking into. Is it not?

BEP

P.S.

Don't blow off Mac's display. At least he shows his work. One thing this video does show is the incredible capacitance a coil can have - yet another thing rarely accepted even though it is mainstream. As shown by the work of other experimenters on this site - that capacitance will be increased tremendously if he fires it at the antiresonant frequency.

giantkiller

One does not get an electrostatic field from current. By creating the field through resonance you actually create the dialectric to manipulate.
Telsa mentioned killer current once. That was the epiphony moment that sent him into high voltage with resonance.
Well that is what I read.

I posted stun guns and speakers 2 years ago. I know 'Where have I been?'.

The SM17 is a stun gun when the output leads are gapped. He showed that. He also showed the RCA Jack Russell statue. Duh? 'His masters voice'. Due to fidelity. Purity.

--giantkiller. 'You rang?'

innovation_station

well guys i picked up 2 20 watt bridged amps and i got 1 more on ordor they are do it yourself kits they should work good enough for simple SPINN  testing......   

i also picked up 2 more sine freq gennies i have 5 of em now...  plus my tube unit ..   

the amps say they can handle 30 k

should do the trick for now...   i have a good feeling sm never used the controls for kicks ...  well not in the way i have been so far  ;) :D

ist

picked up a nice box to build it in too   

got this real kool colour organ 3 channel 3 freq low med high  designed to run off of sound....   it also has a line in .....  so sounds like i can fire the right chord and it will split the freqs ...  much like a 3way crossover  :o

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

sparks

7.5 at 1 amp 60 cycle    7.5 at 1 amp 5000 cycles   Which one is more disruptive to reality.  I think Macs system goes into resonance at some value of c across the terminals throwing sparks.  Could be nanoseconds before the metal melts.  Or his terminals represent a ballast for a winding feeding energy into a cold e field.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

wattsup

@MAC

I have sparked alot of wires at alot of voltage and amperage and I know for a fact that you could not get that much screwdriver spark action with only 7.4 watts. Now, where did you hide those batteries. lololololololololo.

No serious, this is serious shit.

I grabbed two shots of your video to put here.

Good work. This is major and not minor like some would want to believe.